Anyone else doing 30 day shred or about to start?

Options
1235»

Replies

• Hayaa79
    Hayaa79 Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Ok, i couldnt wait till the end of level one to do my measurements LOL i have lost from everywhere!!! I love 2 inches just on the biggest part of my belly :) I LOVE 30 DS!!!!!!

Hey Congratsss U lost :flowerforyou:

I will try to start frm today yet again :laugh:
    I started so many times but never completed the 30DS
    Plz Pray fr me :bigsmile:
  • moswald2
    Options
    What is the 30-day shred? I am doing P90X with the fat shredder diet but I am assuming that is not the same - Can someone enlighten me?
  • jillianmarie20
    jillianmarie20 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    The 30 day shred is a relatively short exercise video (Jillian Michaels!) that combines strength, cardio and toning exercises in a circuit form. I did it for about 10 days then moved back out for school....now, I feel the weight gain from lack of exercise and poor eating!! I'm currently ~145 and 5'6" and aiming to be 125. The video is SOOO good though, it gives you results FAST! Plus, Jillian is an amazing motivator!

Here's a level 1 youtube link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Pc-NizMgg8

Good luck!! :)
  • elebel82
    elebel82 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I'll give that a go with the push ups, I've been sort of trying to do them when I'm supposed to do them, but it just seems all wrong, and I certainly can't keep myself fully off the floor on the down motion... but trying yes, I'll give the wall thing a go tomorrow.

As for the abs, I'm doing all the exercises, but the cycling one I just can't get at the moment, so I'm doing it without the leg movement currently, hopefully that'll improve as I do it more often.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Thanks, I'll give that a go with the push ups, I've been sort of trying to do them when I'm supposed to do them, but it just seems all wrong, and I certainly can't keep myself fully off the floor on the down motion... but trying yes, I'll give the wall thing a go tomorrow.

As for the abs, I'm doing all the exercises, but the cycling one I just can't get at the moment, so I'm doing it without the leg movement currently, hopefully that'll improve as I do it more often.

I have trouble with the cycling one too. Just do the best that you can and push yourself. I did much better on Day 4 than on Day 1, but even though it isn't the exact same, I can still feel it in my muscles.

You can do this, just keep at it!
  • sandobr1
    sandobr1 Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    I got up at 630 am this morning (not doing that part again) and did day four level one, I will say overall it is a little easier. I still find it hard and think I may stick with level one for this month. I bought some weights, the arm/weight part is easiest for me, I got 2 pound weights, think I need heavier. I am going to try and do some simple arm excercises in the evening, I downloaded an app that has 5, 10 and 15 minute workouts. I am still figuring timing of the day that works, I think late morning, followed by a brisk walk is my best bet.
  • MizzIcy
    MizzIcy Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    I did it once before and LOVED IT. After reading all of your posted I decided to do it again. It is truly an excellent workout video and it is only 20 minutes, I lost a lot of inches and it boosted my weight lost progress. Because it has three different levels you do not have to stay on level 1 for the whole 10 days if it is too easy for, just move on. Good luck.... Keep up the good work.
  • AlbaAngel25
    AlbaAngel25 Posts: 484 Member
    Options
    started 30dshred a few months ago and stopped after 3 days. A shame I know. Buttt, I am back in action. Starting in a half an hour! I have an important party to go to Dec 15th, and would loveee to lose 15-25 lbs if possible.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    I got up at 630 am this morning (not doing that part again) and did day four level one, I will say overall it is a little easier. I still find it hard and think I may stick with level one for this month. I bought some weights, the arm/weight part is easiest for me, I got 2 pound weights, think I need heavier. I am going to try and do some simple arm excercises in the evening, I downloaded an app that has 5, 10 and 15 minute workouts. I am still figuring timing of the day that works, I think late morning, followed by a brisk walk is my best bet.

If you aren't feeling your arm muscles burning tonight, then up the weight to 5 pounds. I also started at 2 pounds but didn't feel like it was enough. I used 5 pound weights on days 3 & 4, and I can really feel the difference. My arms were jelly last night and feeling a little better this morning. :bigsmile: