Replies

• yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    I love you.
  • laurasimmons
    laurasimmons Posts: 578 Member
    Options
    Wow what a great story. Congratulations on completing it!
  • Lisseth03
    Lisseth03 Posts: 518 Member
    Options
    this legit almost made me tear,
    congratulations! i'm doing mine in May of next year and once i cross that line ima be in tears lol.
  • ggsmamma
    ggsmamma Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Dang... Your story just made my eyes leak.
    I'm in awe.

Me too! Well done.
  • tarakizer
    Options
    How long did it take you to complete it?

Your story has me inspired!
  • kenziestx
    Options
    Holy mother of God, I had no idea that the Tough Mudder consisted of all that and was that long. WoW!!! Great job! You are an inspiration! I too would one day love to be be one tough mudder. ;)
  • taramaureen
    taramaureen Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Which one did you partake in? I believe the most challenging one is near me, Squaw Valley. This is my goal in 2013!!

I did the Diablo Grande one. According to a friend of mine who has done several it's more challenging than Tahoe but less challenging than Squaw Valley.
  • taramaureen
    taramaureen Posts: 569 Member
    Options
    How long did it take you to complete it?

Your story has me inspired!

About four and a half hours. Luckily I had one of the early start times.
  • Davisc28
    Davisc28 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Great job! One of my goals is to complete the Tough Mudder. Great story!
  • farroz
    farroz Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Do you think you will do it again next year?

Yes. My team is signing up again for June or July in Lake Tahoe. I'm super excited.

You are awesome, I am excited for your.
  • VelociMama
    VelociMama Posts: 3,119 Member
    Options
    I love this! I hope to do a tough mudder race myself someday.

Congratulations on pushing through all the discomfort and pain and proving to us all that we can do it if we just try and put some dedication into it! :smile:
  • wendywr
    Options
    I just completed a Tough Mudder yesterday. I'm sad that your team abandoned you. I think without friends at your back, it's got to be a lot harder.

Congratulations on sticking with it. It's an amazing accomplishment!!!

Now tell me this: when can I lift my arms over my head again without wanting to cry?
  • dipletti
    dipletti Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    awesome!
  • 1ConcreteGirl
    1ConcreteGirl Posts: 3,677 Member
    Options
    Wow, fantastic work! I am so impressed. Great job, lady, you rock!
  • hatescardio
    hatescardio Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    WAH HOO!! That rocks! I did my first mud run this year - tough mudder looks very scary to me - I did the Hell Run. Not a big runner myself, have a habit of getting sick when I run and can't get anybody to carry a bucket for me - as I was trying to train I got the flu and my training came to a screaming halt the week before the run - I did it though and now I've got time to do this right & hopefully stay healthy thoughout the training - and with any luck won't need a bucket holder when I reach my goal!! You're a great inspiration!!
  • hatescardio
    hatescardio Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    I just completed a Tough Mudder yesterday. I'm sad that your team abandoned you. I think without friends at your back, it's got to be a lot harder.

Congratulations on sticking with it. It's an amazing accomplishment!!!

Now tell me this: when can I lift my arms over my head again without wanting to cry?

my biggest "sore spot" was my booty & my hips - gotta be from climbing the walls - after seeing so many of you take on the tough mudder & live to tell the tale I might just have enough time to psych myself up enough to do it next year!!
  • lizziebeth1028
    lizziebeth1028 Posts: 3,602 Member
    Options
    Wow Awesomeness!!!! :drinker:
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Great story! So now I know what I want to sign up for on the day (many, many months from now) that I look in the mirror after a gym session or a run and say to my reflection, "You're in great shape!"
  • summertime_girl
    summertime_girl Posts: 3,945 Member
    Options
    Kick *kitten*! Looking forward to it next year :)
  • alvalaurie
    alvalaurie Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Awesome achievement! Almost made me cry at the part where the cute marine told you to do it or you would regret it forever! Kudos to you for finishing and hats off to your teammates waiting for you at the end! YOU ROCK!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!