Myfitnesspal

Message Boards General Health, Fitness and Diet
You are currently viewing the message boards in:

The Starvation Mode Myth...again.

1789101113»

Replies

• magnusthenerdmagnusthenerd Member Posts: 1,198 Member Member Posts: 1,198 Member
    JaxxieKat wrote: »
    Thanks for setting this straight! Its irritating when i see people saying this and that about starvation mode and they really have no clue.

umm, it was set straight years ago, thread trickled on between 2014 and 2017 and you need to be set straight in 2020 ???? - not sure point of posting to say so now. :s

Or you could, ya know, scroll on if you see something you've already read. Sheesh, people on these forums need to eat a snack and check their attitude.

Sorry if you think pointing out that this an old old thread from years ago is 'attitude'

I dont see any point in posting in now dead threads replying to people who posted 5 years ago :*

Let me debate corpse accounts. It is a matter of honor and pride. No one is allowed to be wrong with impunity on the internet. >:)
  • snowflake954snowflake954 Member Posts: 6,551 Member Member Posts: 6,551 Member
    Thanks for setting this straight! Its irritating when i see people saying this and that about starvation mode and they really have no clue.

umm, it was set straight years ago, thread trickled on between 2014 and 2017 and you need to be set straight in 2020 ???? - not sure point of posting to say so now. :s

I saw this as just a thanks to the initial writer, there's still plenty of people who are misinformed on this subject. I don't think PP meant it as being set straight themselves.

This is one of the "Most Helpful" pinned posts, so there's not harm in a comment bumping it up.

I hate old threads--usually. This thread is very helpful and well written. Bumping it now and again is a good idea (my opinion). Since it's already a pinned post let's give it the attention it deserves. PP you are the voice of reason on here. I read your posts with pleasure. B)