Congrats!!! Awesome job!
  • VeggieKidMandy
    VeggieKidMandy Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    you look great!
  • future_rockstar
    future_rockstar Posts: 711 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you. That is one awesome transformation :)
  • dany_m
    dany_m Posts: 74 Member
    Options
    That is an awesome achievement! Congratulations! You look great.
  • Off10h8ed
    Off10h8ed Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    How wonderful for you! You look great!
  • thoma74
    thoma74 Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Amazing job! thank you so much for sharing!
  • lumyrainstar
    Options
    oh wow I'm so inspired. Congratulations on your fantastic journey :)
  • dizzycow78
    dizzycow78 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Awesome job, thanks for sharing. It’s seeing things like this that reminds me what is possible with a desire to succeed.
  • rwalston86
    rwalston86 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! Thanks for the pics! Its brave of you to post and they are very motivating!!!!
  • sheribrasington
    Options
    Wow! Excellent job. You look great!!!! Good job!
  • panthersfly
    panthersfly Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Awesome job man. What I've gathered from this is that Disney makes you fat but when you join the Army you lose a lot of weight. OH NO I'VE DIVULGED THE ULTIMATE WEIGHT LOSS SECRET!
  • AsaraFuriosa
    AsaraFuriosa Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    Congratulations dude!! Amazingly wonderful achievement!!
  • gigi_fisher16
    Options
    Inspiring! Congratulations.
  • kel665
    kel665 Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    Wow, what an awesome effort! Congratulations on all your hard work and reaching your goal! :)
  • rjcelmer
    rjcelmer Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Awesome job man. What I've gathered from this is that Disney makes you fat but when you join the Army you lose a lot of weight. OH NO I'VE DIVULGED THE ULTIMATE WEIGHT LOSS SECRET!

Hahaha! I laughed so hard at this, you have no idea!

Funny thing is, when I was 20 I was in the Army and I was built like a brick *kitten* house. I was in for a bunch of years, was in the first Gulf War and in Saudi. After I got out, I slowly became what you see in those early photos (over about 15 years or so). I am now able to fit into my old military clothes from when I was in my early 20's.

When someone sees you wearing an Army shirt weighing 300lbs, you know their reaction is that I went out and bought it at a surplus shop and I wouldn't know what it was like serving our country. I'm now able to wear my clothes proudly and that makes me feel better than I ever thought I could.

Plus, I am an Army Black Knights football fan (yeah, yeah, I know we only have one win!) so I have a bunch of clothes with the Knights on them. :)

Just yesterday, I was wearing that shirt out at the mall and someone wearing a short sleeve one similar to it said, "Hello sir. Thank you for your service". I got a little choked up. It was the first time in a LONG while that I felt that way.

Getting healthy did a lot more for me than make me look better, it literally is changing my life in every way.
  • Your pictures made me smile. Def motivation. Good job! Hope you are enjoying your new body!
  • M_lifts
    M_lifts Posts: 2,224 Member
    Options
    wow! you are like the shrinking man! well done
  • macdiver
    macdiver Posts: 145 Member
    Options
    Amazing transformation. Congrats. Now is the easy part, keeping it off and staying fit.
  • marymack427
    marymack427 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! I actually got teary eyed looking through your progress. Congrats, you should be so proud of yourself. :smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!