Plain ol' Before and After.

Options

Replies

• Chuckle_n_Dwindle
    Options
    Your before reflects beauty, your after is an incredibly fantastic YOU! WTG!
  • jamielovesjbs
    jamielovesjbs Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    so amazing! you look great!
  • schmenge55
    schmenge55 Posts: 745 Member
    Options
    You look great! Way to go!!!!!!!!!!!
  • CressidaJL
    CressidaJL Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Totally just had a weep (****ing hormones!)... absolutely amazing to see you looking so happy. You are a total star. :)
  • MzStarrQueenB
    MzStarrQueenB Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hi peeps. Another before and after from me, and at the risk of sounding like a broken record/narcissistic FREAK I thought I'd share a photo that was taken today.

It was my anniversary of getting fit recently - two years of blood (for reals; I once grazed my knee on a brake pedal), sweat (more than you can ever imagine without vomiting) and tears (THE NEEDLE HASN'T MOVED AAAARGH).

Just a bit of a reminder that it can be done. With PCOS, with binge-eating, with years of bad habits, with a terribly addictive personality.

My body's not perfect. It bears the scars of being fat for a long time. But I kind of wouldn't be without them.

Before-1.jpg

WOW! Great Job!

7.jpg
  • phatnotfat81
    Options
    amazing!
  • shellbell1993
    shellbell1993 Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Fantastic job! You are inspiring to us all :) You look beautiful
  • kenazfehu
    kenazfehu Posts: 1,188 Member
    Options
    Congratulations; awesome success.
  • SexyLovinmeCook
    SexyLovinmeCook Posts: 1,393 Member
    Options
    Thanks for sharing...so inspiring..
  • mogletdeluxe
    mogletdeluxe Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Cress, you're not the only one being emosh! Four hours of zumba, and I'm cream-crackered and a bit overwhelmed by everyone's kindness. Thank you. This being of the slightest bit of assistance to anyone certainly makes the blood, sweat and tears worthwhile! xx
  • CassandraMarie3
    CassandraMarie3 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    AMAZING!!
  • rjcelmer
    rjcelmer Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    You. Are. Gorgeous!
  • Rehobobound
    Rehobobound Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    Fantastic!
  • castell5
    castell5 Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Love before and after pics.. how do you add pictures to a topic?
  • AZKristi
    AZKristi Posts: 1,801 Member
    Options
    WOW! Thank you so much for posting! My "before" pic is pretty similar to yours - it is very inspiring to see someone who started at the same place I did end up with such nice abs! GO YOU!
  • bkesecker
    bkesecker Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    OMG you look incredible. What a great success. Congrats.
  • tracyhawk
    tracyhawk Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Great job!
  • berlynn_j
    berlynn_j Posts: 299 Member
    Options
    You look banging! I only hope when I lose that much weight I look as hot as you!
  • mogletdeluxe
    mogletdeluxe Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    "Banging" has made my night. Thank you; it's one of my favourite adjectives!
  • hollin40
    hollin40 Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    WOW! Fabulous!! You are really an inspiration to me. I'm still in that phase where I think after pictures only happen to other people. Great job!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!