Plain ol' Before and After.

Options

Replies

• GwennyH
    GwennyH Posts: 80 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!! Congratulations on your success and thanks for sharing!
  • Graceious1
    Graceious1 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    You look amazing. I want to upload pics but don't know how to. How do you do it?
  • VeggieKidMandy
    VeggieKidMandy Posts: 575 Member
    Options
    beautiful!
  • mogletdeluxe
    mogletdeluxe Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    To those who have asked about pictures - upload photos onto a sharing site such as Photobucket, then place the link to the picture in between [img*] (link goes here) [/img*]. Remove the spaces and the asterisks!
  • RobinvdM
    RobinvdM Posts: 634 Member
    Options
    Oh my gosh, you look AMAZING. You look super confident, ultra happy, and so beautiful and FIT! I love that you look so excited to be the new you!!! Congratulations!!! You did good!!

:flowerforyou:
  • sugarlips1980
    sugarlips1980 Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a transformation! You must feel fantastic. This is the amount if weight I want to lose, so very inspiring, thanks for posting.
  • willygirl01
    willygirl01 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Wow!!!!!! this sure helps the others of us giving us hope and not give up. It can work.
  • Nerdybreisawesome
    Nerdybreisawesome Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Congrats!!!! You were beautiful in both pics but now you are a healthy beautiful woman! WTG!
  • BeeRobin
    BeeRobin Posts: 160 Member
    Options
    Beautiful before...stunning after!
  • Colbyandsage
    Colbyandsage Posts: 751 Member
    Options
    Amazing! You look great!
  • mogletdeluxe
    mogletdeluxe Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Thank you all, again. I must admit, I do struggle with people saying I was attractive before, but I suspect it's because I know I was unhappy. Regardless, your kind words mean an awful lot - thank you.
  • wealthygirl
    wealthygirl Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! Amazing transformation...same beauty, different body. Congrats and thanks for the inspiration. :flowerforyou:
  • yogasavesme
    Options
    I just joined tonite but already feel so happy & inspired from you!!! U look beautiful & so much younger!!! Years were taken off your face & body,you look like a teenager!!! I am older than you & my exercise is yoga so it will take me a long time to get where u are but seeing what u have accomplished makes my day. Congratulations,u did it!!!
  • gillsta_21
    gillsta_21 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Definitely Inspirational! You look incredible. Thanks for motivating me for the week!
  • reasonibreath
    Options
    I'm so proud of you for setting your mind and losing the weight, hon!

You were beautiful before, your beautiful now. Your just healthier.
  • cgarand
    cgarand Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    You have worked hard for it and you are amazing! Love having you for my MFP friend!
  • gaylynn35
    gaylynn35 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Wonderful job!!! You look amazing!!
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    Options
    Keep posting away, GF!!! You look amazing and have EVERY RIGHT to be PROUD of yourself and your accomplishments!
  • sissamae
    sissamae Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Awesome!!! You look amazing!
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    *HUGE pat on the back!*
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!