Options
    You look absolutely fantastic!
  • reshapinrose
    Options
    Great job!!!:smile:
  • twinkychops
    twinkychops Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Oh my honey you give all us big girls hope!!! Love it, you look fantastic MWAH X X X X
  • sam308lbs
    sam308lbs Posts: 1,936 Member
    Options
    you look fantastic.....wat an achievement!! congrats :)
  • haylz247
    haylz247 Posts: 435
    Options
    You look amazing! and so happy as you should be!
  • AnnaVee84
    AnnaVee84 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Wowww!!! Awesome work, congrats!!!!!
  • mogletdeluxe
    mogletdeluxe Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Again, thank you. I think before and afters are important; otherwise success stories feel a bit like a fairy story - akin to unicorns, magic beans, and other Things That Happen to Other People. But it happened to me - fat since I was 6, pre-diabetic, addled with PCOS, exercise hater, self-loather, binge-eater. And if I can do it, I have absolute faith that just about anybody else can.

Thank you for your kind words. They have definitely brightened up my drizzly Monday morning x
  • ferrytrip
    ferrytrip Posts: 497 Member
    Options
    Wow!:happy:
  • hunneric
    hunneric Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on attaining your goal and, having achieved it, apparently finding it all you wanted it to be.

And congratulations to your photographer friend. Because while I am sure you're the very perfect subject - a model model as it were - your fruity new profile pic is a doosie.

Well done
  • kazhowe
    kazhowe Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    bump
  • mogletdeluxe
    Options
    Congratulations on attaining your goal and, having achieved it, apparently finding it all you wanted it to be.

And congratulations to your photographer friend. Because while I am sure you're the very perfect subject - a model model as it were - your fruity new profile pic is a doosie.

Well done

What a lovely thing to say, thank you. I'm a wannabe photographer (luck more than judgement, I admit), so tinkered around with a tripod and a camera in my living room yesterday morning! It's only because my friends are too shy to model for me ;)
  • frogz21
    frogz21 Posts: 314
    Options
    You look great! You're very pretty and I love your hair.
  • Off10h8ed
    Off10h8ed Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    Beautiful transformation! Congratulations!
  • mogletdeluxe
    Options
    You look great! You're very pretty and I love your hair.

Aw, thank you. This in particular means a lot - something that kicked me into doing something about my size was the fact that I was losing my hair (sensitivity to testosterone as a result of PCOS). So I thought "I could be fat and balding. Ooooor I could just be balding".

I'm by no means bald. But my hair is nowhere near what it used to be (27 with a receding hairline...yeah!). So thank you. That really cheered me up.
  • nz_deevaa
    nz_deevaa Posts: 12,209 Member
    Options
    You look beautiful.
  • indygal76
    indygal76 Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • hanniejong
    hanniejong Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    Wow, wow, wow, you look amazing, such a difference. You rock girl!!!!!!!
  • caseythirteen
    caseythirteen Posts: 956 Member
    Options
    Excellent work! You look great!
  • mogletdeluxe
    Options
    Thank you again. I've noticed a few comments about looking younger; that's always comforting because I thought losing weight off my face would age me! I love getting ID'd in Asda when buying wine now... ;)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!