For those who workout at home...

Options
1235»

Replies

• 3lilangels
    3lilangels Posts: 120 Member
    Options
    I do treadmill, just dance 2 and 3, zumba, sit ups, etc.
  • obsidianwings
    obsidianwings Posts: 1,237 Member
    Options
    I'm a runner mainly, but I also do videos in my home gym. I've done Insanity and George St. Pierre's RushFit and now have been doing the Cathe Freidrich's Muscle Max, which is resistance training.
    How did you like rushfit? I am considering getting it. Is there much to do in it without handweights? I already follow a lifting program so I don't use handweights in DVDs

Have to admit I didn't love it but I only did a couple of workouts. I felt like GSP was dumbing it down and couldn't stand that. But what I did had hand weights... go for something like Tapout XT or Insanity for something more cardio-like.
    Thanks for that, I do already do both of those, was just hoping to add this to the mix, but maybe not :)
  • Siannah
    Siannah Posts: 456 Member
    Options
    I use fitnessblender.com, blogilates.com, Jillian Michaels DVDs, Davina McCall DVDs and of course YouTube. And some illegal sites for Insanity but don't tell anyone :smooched:

Who needs an expensive and smelly gym?
  • misslindseylou
    misslindseylou Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    I usually ride my recumbent bike for 20 minutes a day, but I also do Leslie Sansone's 1-2 mile walk, Just Dance 2, a pilates DVD, and Wii Boxing. I like to switch things up a lot so I don't get bored with my workouts. Sometimes when I do my Leslie Sansone DVD, I put the tv on mute and turn on my own music because I find Leslie to be a little annoying at times.
  • MiSo_SeXy
    MiSo_SeXy Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I do work outs from hasfit.com they offer free work out vids
    I love coach kovac cause he's motivating and he's not a prick about it l
    And they have different paces. Beginnger intermediate and warrior so you can
    Go as your body needs:-) good luck!
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,136 Member
    Options
    i would go with the gym..I just re-joined and am loving it! But if you can't I would get a pull up bar and dumbbells ..if you have enough room get a squat rack...