Anyone around?

Options

Replies

• karmahunger
    karmahunger Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    I'm here :)

Would you rather be a princess, who marries a handsome prince and has a love kingdom etc, or would you rather be an adventurer who will never find love but will live a life of adventure?
  • karmahunger
    Options
    Eliza, that is so cool!!!
  • brevislux
    brevislux Posts: 1,093 Member
    Options
    Ohh, I'm here.
  • EdTheGinge
    EdTheGinge Posts: 1,616 Member
    Options
  • Dying2Live84
    Dying2Live84 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    Would you rather be a princess, who marries a handsome prince and has a love kingdom etc, or would you rather be an adventurer who will never find love but will live a life of adventure?

That's some question! haha. I'd probably settle for the prince and love kingdom, but I'ma hopeless romantic.

xx
  • Dying2Live84
    Options
    So where do you live? What's it like?

xx
  • Lift_This_
    Lift_This_ Posts: 2,756 Member
    Options
    uhhh i love blogging...mine is a little bit of everything...from my weight loss to getting back into dating...but it all ties in together...i find blogging is a way to share my feelings...

and why am i still up? i have no clue...was up early this morning...not even feeling tired...i could go on and on and on for days just talking talking talking.
  • karmahunger
    Options
    Haha Ed, thanks :P
    Welcome, Bre!

Minx: I would want to be an adventurer. Sure, no true love, but lot's of more...fun activities since no beau is holding you back! Hehehe
  • karmahunger
    Options
    I live in BC, Canada. It's awesome pretty much haha. Though boring sometimes. I am close to Vancouver, though, so can't complain. Great weather right now!!

What about you?
  • EdTheGinge
    Options
    I'm really craving a sausage sandwich and some chocolate brownies right now, mmm
  • Dying2Live84
    Options
    I live in BC, Canada. It's awesome pretty much haha. Though boring sometimes. I am close to Vancouver, though, so can't complain. Great weather right now!!

What about you?

Aww I would LOVE to visit Canada.... I've heard so many great things about it and it looks pretty too.

I live on an island in between Ireland and the UK called the Isle of Man <
    dumb name, right? lol. It's a beautiful place though and a great place to raise children :)

Do you work? (Anyone feel free to answer these questions haha)

xx
  • karmahunger
    Options
    Tomorrow, I am having a salad with fake turkey on it, and grilled veggies. SUPER stoked.

Oooh I've heard of the Isle of Man I think. I wanna go to Europe so badly! I am not working right now, I actually just got back from teaching English abroad in China, so still looking for work here.
  • EdTheGinge
    Options
    Isle of Man, well better name than Isle of White, Jersey or Guernsey right ?

I have a job, but not sure that I work lol - you ? I'm butting in again, mwahahaha
  • BamsieEkhaya
    BamsieEkhaya Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    I'll be back in 20 :)
  • karmahunger
    Options
    Butt in all you want! The more the merrier.
  • Dying2Live84
    Options
    Feel free Ed, haha. I work in a bank - most.boring.job.EVER and I am being laid off...... 8 years for sweet FA, pfft lol.

I'm glad the name of where I live doesn't actually reflect on the place..... that would be terrible ha.

karma, that is ace! How come you came back?

xx
  • ggsmamma
    ggsmamma Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    I am up snooping around here, trying to distract myself from wanting to snack. I am in Alaska so I still have 45 min until midnight. I work for a University here. I just left a VERY stressful job a few months ago and as a result, I think that my weight lose is a lot easier than it was (just the stress relief has helped). My biggest challenge is finding time to work out (food is do-able). However, I just found a thread here about the 30 Day Shred videos and I am inspired. I also live with a super amazing chef/baker husband (and he is all muscles...Grump!).
  • brandyss
    brandyss Posts: 156 Member
    Options
    Hello...hope u don't mind me butting in I'm at work 4 more hours to go!!
  • EdTheGinge
    Options
    It's ok Karma, I will I wasn't after permission haha.

Well Minx I did a year in banking, had to run the cashiers = dull (no1 or whatever it's called). I traded that in for an even more exciting job .... accountant :)

o0o0o china
  • jasonr1009
    jasonr1009 Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    i think i would wanna be the adventurer. i do alot of travel already ;)