Anyone around?

Replies

• brandyss
    brandyss Posts: 156 Member
    Actually my kindle..lol
  • SeaRunner26
    SeaRunner26 Posts: 5,143 Member
    Actually my kindle..lol

Ah...a loophole. I've got an old-school kindle that has the beta web browser. It pretty much sucks so I only use the Kindle for reading.
  • brandyss
    Ok on a fitness note how many days a week and for how long do u work out?
  • SeaRunner26
    Typically six or seven days per week and I try to burn at least 800 calories per workout. I'm not trying to meet any particular exercise goas, I just need the extra calories to offset my appetite. I can't survive on the 1200 calorie limit MFP calculated for me.

Edit: BTW, I can burn 800 calories on my bike in about 50 minutes.
  • brandyss
    I'm new to all this wont disclose my current weight but mfp put me at 1510 I never eat back my exercise calories and very rarely get to 1500 in a day
  • Dying2Live84
    Dying2Live84 Posts: 154 Member
    I'm new to all this wont disclose my current weight but mfp put me at 1510 I never eat back my exercise calories and very rarely get to 1500 in a day

Brandy, don't be ashamed..... we're all here for the same reason. My current weight is 284!

I do boxercise on a tues night for 90mins with NO breaks and then I do my workout dvds every other night. I'm stepping it up this week though as I was sick and I didn't consume enough water or eat my regular 3 meals a day.

xx
  • SeaRunner26
    Wow! I could blow through 1500 calories by lunch. I have to really watch myself, especially around baked goods. MFP has really helped me with that respect, that is keeping tabs on how much I'm eating.
  • SeaRunner26
    Nice job Minx! That's a lot of exercise at once.
  • ferrytrip
    ferrytrip Posts: 497 Member
    If I was up at 3am on a work night, I'd be a zombie right now lol!

I want to start cycling but every bike I ever own, the saddle hurts my lady bits.

xx
    Ya I'm at work..lol

Me too - the joys of night shift
  • brandyss
    I work out at home don't do gym I'm very self concious so don't like people watching e do anything...lol I do a lot of wii exercise,carmen Electra, Jenny Mccarthy, and ab lounge
  • ferrytrip
    ferrytrip Posts: 497 Member
    OK - night shift folks - how do you handle sleep & other peoples schedules on your days off. I find my self awake until 3 or 4 am.
  • SeaRunner26
    FerryTrip - Are you a Seattle native? You're profile puts in you in MN.
  • brandyss
    OK - night shift folks - how do you handle sleep & other peoples schedules on your days off. I find my self awake until 3 or 4 am.
    Me too
  • SeaRunner26
    I work out at home don't do gym I'm very self concious so don't like people watching e do anything...lol I do a lot of wii exercise,carmen Electra, Jenny Mccarthy, and ab lounge

I hear you. It's hard going to a gym where you feel like everyone is in shape except yourself. I used to belong to a few gyms but found I preferred exercising outdoors...without the membership fees.
  • Dying2Live84
    What do you do ferry?

Sea, I know and I love it too! Honestly, the warm up is the hardest haha. I need to build up the strength in my upper body as I can't hold myself in a press up position and most of the warm up is done in that position lol!

xx
  • SeaRunner26
    What do you do ferry?

Sea, I know and I love it too! Honestly, the warm up is the hardest haha. I need to build up the strength in my upper body as I can't hold myself in a press up position and most of the warm up is done in that position lol!

xx

You'll get it Minx. The more often you exercise a muscle group, the easier it becomes to use.
  • Dying2Live84

This was me when I was younger, now I don't care. Don't let it affect your weight loss hun.

xx
  • Dying2Live84
    What do you do ferry?

xx

You'll get it Minx. The more often you exercise a muscle group, the easier it becomes to use.

I hope you're right. It's pretty embarrassing.... BUT, I give what I can :)

xx
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    I had waaay too many calories today for thanksgiving. ****.
  • Dying2Live84
    I had waaay too many calories today for thanksgiving. ****.

Isn't that in Nov, thanksgiving?

ps. why do you guys have thanksgiving??

xx