Need friends that won't quit!

Options
I've been a member of MFP for awhile now, but deleted my account because all the friends I had wouldn't log on and I had no support. But I am back- I need the accountability the site offers- and the tracking- seeing progress on multiple levels is an awesome thing. But I need friends who are going to log in daily and offer support, and value the support I try to offer, or at least log in to see it! :) If you would like to be my friend, please send me a request- thanks everyone! Looking forward to working on getting healthy with you all!

Replies

• skinnyme47
    skinnyme47 Posts: 805 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I log in every day. As a matter of fact today is my 600th day in a row. :smile:
  • lalacroft25
    lalacroft25 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    count me in!!!!
  • alanabeehave
    Options
    I also need friends, fitness peeps! Pls add!!
  • AmberJo1984
    AmberJo1984 Posts: 1,067 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. Feel free to add me. I log in everyday (or most every day). I'm dedicated to making this work this time. We can help each other. :smile:
  • alanabeehave
    Options
    I also need friends, fitness peeps! Pls add!!
  • motivated1202
    Options
    I need motivation as well!! I have a goal in mind for my 25th birthday and I do not want to lose focus. :)
  • peterdt
    peterdt Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    use the mfp "find members" function. find people who need to lose similar amount of weight as you do, and i recommend finding them just starting to halfway to the goal to almost finished. they will all mostly be dedicated and you will have little dropout. feel free to add me too if you like. good luck. you can do it!
  • MzStarrQueenB
    MzStarrQueenB Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I've been a member of MFP for awhile now, but deleted my account because all the friends I had wouldn't log on and I had no support. But I am back- I need the accountability the site offers- and the tracking- seeing progress on multiple levels is an awesome thing. But I need friends who are going to log in daily and offer support, and value the support I try to offer, or at least log in to see it! :) If you would like to be my friend, please send me a request- thanks everyone! Looking forward to working on getting healthy with you all!

You can add me....

If you set your mind to it, you can accomplish anything.....

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/8987-serious-diet-support-group
  • Cheryl1018
    Options
    Good to have you back! Feel free to add me, I am on here every day (only missed a few since March).
  • bsuew
    bsuew Posts: 628 Member
    Options
    I log in every day! I'm obsessed with mfp. I try very hard to be support to mfp's. I need all the help I can get!
    Add me!
  • sunflowerkids
    Options
    This is my first day and I also need a friend that won't quit!
  • jesindc
    jesindc Posts: 724 Member
    Options
    I sent a friend request and I also wanted to suggest mini-challenges. If you search the word "challenge" in the forums, you'll find a bunch. I think they are a lot of fun. I'm doing exercises I otherwise would not do and I definitely feel stronger after just a few weeks of doing them!
  • SunnyLuc87
    Options
    I'm on here every day in one form or another. I try to comment as much as I can & offer support, even when I'm not doing so well myself.
  • belladonna786
    belladonna786 Posts: 1,165 Member
    Options
    Hi I log everyday and offer my support feel free to add me :)
  • rbn_held
    rbn_held Posts: 682 Member
    Options
    Hi. I log in daily. Feel free to add me if you like
  • Amo_Angelus
    Amo_Angelus Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    I know that feeling, My account very much went the same way and then I left too. >_<
  • happycauseIride
    happycauseIride Posts: 536 Member
    Options
    Anyone can add me. I just celebrated 50 days of logging in.
  • goonas
    goonas Posts: 205
    Options
    Request sent, I've logged in for the last 4 weeks in a row daily, and always log everything
  • Proyecto_AN
    Options
    Feel free to add me!
  • I think we would work great together. I just made a new account too.
    I log in daily. I am now leaving my food journal open
    I have reached the point in my weight loss where I need the most support. I am at the point that I always get to. The point that I decide its easier to gain all the weight back and lose it all over again. I am scared to lose more. I am scared to put in the extra work. I should say was. I know I need this. I know I want it bad enough. Now just to get some friends who are serious about it as I am.

Add me if you would like!