Need friends that won't quit!

Options

Replies

• MrsScheidt
    MrsScheidt Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Welcome back. I log in every day. As a matter of fact today is my 600th day in a row. :smile:

Congrats on your 600th day!!! What an accomplishment!!!
  • SlimsLiftingMoreThanLipstick
    Options
    Anyone feel free to add me, I don't plan on going anywhere!
  • cynam
    cynam Posts: 22
    Options
    I just started myfitnesspal a week ago but I login everyday to keep track of my food, etc. That way I know how much I'm eating and don't go overboard. I can't imagine quitting! I definately need the support of others as well. I'll add you as a friend!
  • mindygood
    mindygood Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me.. while i don't have a string of a ton of days in a row.. I am on here and have been since February.. I have made my first goal of 40lbs and uped it to 55.. although my final goal is fit not fat.... Love to help keep you motivated.
  • dawnp1833
    dawnp1833 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    You can add me. I'm on every day and have no plans to give up! (friend request sent)
  • katejkelley
    katejkelley Posts: 841 Member
    Options
    I log in every day and foresee doing this forever so I don't backslide and regain the weight I've lost. Feel free to add me to your new friends!
  • sheilahoff5
    Options
    Welcome back! Logging in is the first step toward success! I log on everyday and make it a point to encourage and motivate, goodness knows we all need friends like that! Feel free to add me if you'd like! Good luck to everybody on their goals - YOU CAN DO THIS!
  • MrsTyHarris
    MrsTyHarris Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I sent you a request! Ive experinced the same, until I started reaching out, and all the friends ive encounterd now are excellent. Looking for more postive, determined friends as well
  • itsDorian7
    itsDorian7 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Most of my friends are M.I.A. I need people that post and comment, not lurk !!! :tongue:
  • glynts
    glynts Posts: 11
    Options
    Hi! Feel free to add me, I am new but active on MFP and determined to maintain a healthy lifestyle.
    I am also very supportive(:
  • jamielynn020610
    jamielynn020610 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    I've been a member of MFP for awhile now, but deleted my account because all the friends I had wouldn't log on and I had no support. But I am back- I need the accountability the site offers- and the tracking- seeing progress on multiple levels is an awesome thing. But I need friends who are going to log in daily and offer support, and value the support I try to offer, or at least log in to see it! :) If you would like to be my friend, please send me a request- thanks everyone! Looking forward to working on getting healthy with you all!

I am in the same boat as you are in. I will add you.
  • jamielynn020610
    jamielynn020610 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Hi
    I joined two days ago and have NO friends!!
    People feel free to add me!!! I really need support!!

good luck to everyone!!

love bex

x

Request sent
  • DawnieB1977
    DawnieB1977 Posts: 4,248 Member
    Options
    I've logged on for just over 100 days in a row, but i've been losing weight since last July, and am very dedicated. Feel free to add me.
  • Eddie274
    Eddie274 Posts: 156
    Options
    I'm on every day, and always welcome newbies! Send me an add if you like.
  • iWILLbeFit062012
    iWILLbeFit062012 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    Request sent! :flowerforyou:
  • donyellemoniquex3
    donyellemoniquex3 Posts: 2,384 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me ! Winners never quit and quitters never win.

Just say you found me on the forums.
  • bethkrusac
    bethkrusac Posts: 45 Member
    Options
    I also need friends to keep me motivated. Weight loss is only accomplished through a lifestyle change, and until I get there, I need friends to keep me motivated and on track. Feel free to add me!
  • joramaker
    joramaker Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    I am here to finally make the change that needed to be done a long time ago! I log in everyday (if I have internet) I am supportive to my friends. I love MFP. I have lost 20 lbs so far. Anyone please feel free to add me. My diary is open. I'm 36 yrs old, married for 13 years and have 2 boys. I will send you a request. We can do this!!
  • reinak3
    Options
    Here I am! :D You can count on me! I'm glad that you are back on track! :happy: You should read my story!
  • cfvaughn
    Options
    I am a newbie to this site! My name is Candace, I have been struggling to loose weight for the past 2 years. I have my 5 year wedding anniversary coming up soon and I am looking for friends to share my weight goals with. I need motivation from anyone. My husband is so skinny he doesnt have to watch what he eats and I feel like he doesnt understand my situation. I need all the support I can get
    thanks! :)