Need friends that won't quit!

Options

Replies

• Gemmax0902
    Gemmax0902 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    Hi,

Anyone is welcome to add me, I'm always up for new friends and support :happy:

Gemma
  • Dragonldy69
    Dragonldy69 Posts: 368 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: WELCOME BACK.. Hope this time is better for you.. You and anyone on here are welcome to add me if you wish.. :drinker:
  • RandomMiranda
    Options
    I log in a couple times a day (after each meal and after exercise). Anyone can add me for support, encouragement, and food exercise ideas. I'm trying to lose about 20lbs, and my diary is open. The more the merrier :)
  • anrev42
    anrev42 Posts: 331
    Options
    I'm a friend who don't quit! Feel free to add me for support :)
  • bexy861
    Options
    Hi
    I joined two days ago and have NO friends!!
    People feel free to add me!!! I really need support!!

good luck to everyone!!

love bex

x
  • amy_who
    Options
    I've recently come back as well and need the support! Count me in!!!
  • Annie_Fannie
    Options
    Welcome back!! I just sent you a request and here to offer 110% support! :)

Anyone looking for more pals, feel free to add me! I log in regular and offer as much support as possible!
  • Dar100in1
    Options
    Welcome back ... feel free to and me
  • Dar100in1
    Options
  • taytaylynn3
    Options
    I log on everyday multiple times.
    Now i don't always log my food, but i do always log my exercise and i am always posting what i plan to do everyday.
    I try to stay as positive as possible..

Feel free to add me!
  • DivaMoe40
    DivaMoe40 Posts: 159 Member
    Options
    You can count on me. I never turn my laptop off, today is my 70th day and I have lost 12 lbs so far. This site and the friends that I have made are amazing. A great support system really does help you stay on track. Please add me!
  • Mandino788
    Mandino788 Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me too! I've been here for a while and had been slacking but I am serious this time, I'm tired of starting over!
  • mmmurphy585
    mmmurphy585 Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    I log in everyday and log everything I eat, even when I'm naughty. I am loving how this site keeps me accountable. Add me if you want. We could all use more encouragement.
  • desiv2
    desiv2 Posts: 651 Member
    Options
    I log in everyday, comment and support all my friends. I will not quit, and you can hold me to it and I will do the same for you. (And all my friends) feel free to add me!
  • missymoga
    missymoga Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    I have been on MFP for a while and today am starting a new workout/nutrition regime that I will NOT be giving up on :) Please, feel free to add me for support!
  • jennifersn75
    jennifersn75 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Add me!! I faithfully log EVERYTHING!! LOL
  • Diary_Queen
    Diary_Queen Posts: 1,314 Member
    Options
    Ive recently hit 425 days in a row.... feel free to add me!
  • NdianJourney
    Options
    I have been a member for two weeks. I log on daily. I exercise five-six times a week. I have over a 100 pounds to lose. This is my first time on MFP. I have used other sites, and a friend suggested MFP. It came at a great time because I am at that place where I am truly motivated to lose this weight, and ready to make a long term change. I have lost eight pounds so far. This is just the beginning. Please feel free to add me if you'd like.
  • jonwv
    jonwv Posts: 362 Member
    Options
    feel free to add me....i am on here everyday and dont have any plans on quitting

anybody can add me if yah want
  • indipeach
    Options
    Sent a friend request, I'm just getting started here, but I love the site so far, and the notification and such that come to my phone, keeps me mindful all day long!!

Open to friend requests myself as well!