Dog lovers...what breed of dog(s) do you have?

Options

Replies

• admnmtpilot
    admnmtpilot Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Me too :smile:
  • jjc17
    jjc17 Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    I have a gorgeous french mastiff/staffie puppy called Roxy. She has so much energy and we take her for 2 walks a day one is about 2.5km the other is about 1km.
  • sheri02r
    sheri02r Posts: 486 Member
    Options
    <
    Lab/ Weimaraner mix! Love him! He's the best! :D
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    I have a Boston Terrier named Lucy (full name Lucy Goosie Puppycakes) :heart:

And a pitbull rescue named Lola (full name Lolabean Lovepie) :heart:
  • VanessaHeartsMasr
    Options
    I had a min pin named Harvey. He was the naughtiest, sweetest, best dog in the entire world. He was my baby. I saved him from the pound. He used to put his little snout in the crook of my neck and sigh like he was the happiest dog in the world. He got ran over by a car 2 years ago. I miss him. I'm getting the longing for another dog though. Dogs complete your life, IMO.
  • editnonnalynn
    editnonnalynn Posts: 495 Member
    Options
    Two Chihuahua (mix) rescues...Chich & Chawng! Pics in profile! Soooo glad you asked!
    ETA: :heart:
  • funpilot56
    Options
    two rescue greyhounds....the best watch dogs ever! They watch the people come in, they watch the people take things away, and they watch the people leave....lol They are the best, if not heaviest, lap dogs...
  • RedMeeko
    RedMeeko Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I have three dogs.

My oldest is a Cairn Terrier named Remus. He's brown with an under brindle coat, and he's 9. My husband has a Beagle/Bassett named Beagy who was a rescue baby, we don't know how old she is. But she is starting to get white coloring around her face so I assume she's a little older.

Our newest baby is in my profile picture! His name is Meeko and he is a Shiba Inu. He will be one in November.
  • elizabethhlt
    elizabethhlt Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    I have a Puggle named Sam.
  • Tink1955
    Tink1955 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I have a Shiba Inu named Roxi, she is 9 months old and a total joy! She runs my mile with me and runs along side me when I ride my bike! I'm so glad we have her... she has made me a total dog lover, after all she is the princess of the house!
  • Sharlaew
    Sharlaew Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    I have a four year old Jack Russell. His name is Huck and he loves to walk!
  • pahsar2
    pahsar2 Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    1 year old Australian Shepherd named Spirit. Very smart, very playful, very cute. Fantastic doggy.
  • Jen32285
    Jen32285 Posts: 281 Member
    Options
    I adopted my dog from the shelter. They had him listed as a cattle dog. I've had many people tell me that he looks like an Australian Shepherd, which he does.
  • snowyd20
    snowyd20 Posts: 176
    Options
    Akita....he basically KICKS *kitten*!
  • admnmtpilot
    admnmtpilot Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    How do you get you pics in these post?
  • makkman
    makkman Posts: 212
    Options
    Cockapoo
  • stufie
    stufie Posts: 142 Member
    Options
    I have a 2 year old petite golden retriever named Emma. She loves pretty much everything, but her favorite things are balls and people.
  • bluegirl10
    bluegirl10 Posts: 695 Member
    Options
    We have a golden retriever, border collie mix, norwegian elkhound mix and belgian malinois...all rescued from the shelter!
  • TheCaren
    TheCaren Posts: 894 Member
    Options
    I have a German Shepherd named Kira, and a Rat Terrier mix named Blossom. Blossom is decent on a leash because she only weighs 15 pounds and you can just take her where you want her. But her stamina is crap and I end up having to carry her half the walk. LOL Kira is a great female shepherd about six years old and weighs 80 pounds. She will take verbal commands very well. Until the minute you put a leash on her. Then she turns into the dog from heck. We got her from someone who lived on a big piece of land, so verbal command response was key, and leash training was skipped. So she's not so good to walk with, unless you are working on your aerobic and strength training at the same time! LOL
  • emilyds
    emilyds Posts: 88
    Options
    I have a German Shepherd/Lab/Husky Mix named Frank. He's only 4 1/2 months old, so he should end up about twice the size he is now. (He's the little guy in my picture).
    Lately we've been going to the dog park a lot but I definitely want to start walking him more. Once I get home from work tonight we're going for an hour walk to a park.