Dog lovers...what breed of dog(s) do you have?

Options

Replies

• TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    We have a 10 month old Blk Lab,named Hero ,..my boys named after a BLK train on Thomas The Train!!,..and we also hav Pug/Chi,..named Mabelline,..cause it looks like she party'd real hard the night b4 ,and her Mascara ran!! shes my joggin buddy!!
  • Colleenb_2012
    Options
    I have a Irish red setter :D
  • DaddyM1
    DaddyM1 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Goliath, an American Bulldog.
    We rescued this big guy a year ago and have never regretted it.
  • FitToFifty
    FitToFifty Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    I was NOT a dog lover. Then we got Baron. He is a 7 month old Irish Setter and he is the greatest dog I have ever been around!!
  • ash8184
    ash8184 Posts: 701 Member
    Options
    YES! All rescues: Daisy, a yellow lab; Lucy a black lab; Sammy a Catahoula/black lab; Dixie, a flat-coated retriever/chow; and my boyfriend has a Katrina rescue German Shepherd.

They keep me & my family inspired to exercise daily (mostly because they LOVE their walks/runs and need them at least once daily to stay happy & healthy!).
  • donna_l_49
    donna_l_49 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Two Boxers and two poodles
  • LeeLee0415
    Options
    A pit bull, that no matter how many walks or runs we go on, it is never enough! This is the first one we have had, and although she was an absolute sweet heart at the humane society, I never would have guessed what an athlete she would end up being.

Kelsey1.jpg

*edited image size
    She is so adorable
  • edixon908
    edixon908 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Boxer here 2. I love Boxers (3rd one for me).
  • CFHerman
    Options
    Nuff said!!! I have a boxer too!
  • deltalbarbie
    Options
    I have two Yorkies. Princess Paris (girl) and Velentino (boy). I love them sooooo much!
  • LadyButterfingers
    Options
    I have a boston terrier whose helped me loose 30 pounds so far, then my weight loss stopped dead. So, I got a bike and leashed her to it, and she runs tandem with me, sometimes for an hour at a time. I'm trying to teach her to ride in a backpack when I bike (for when she gets too tired.)
    She weighs about 22 pounds, so it should be interesting. It's so cute to see nothing but her fluffy head sticking out of the top of the bag.
    *edit* for a squish-nose dog, I'm amazed at the athlete she is, too. No ride is long enough for her.
  • lisaparks715
    Options
    4 dogs for me! We have a 7 year old coonhound (Hugo), a 5 year old basset/lab mix (Harley), a 2 year old jack russel/rat terrior (Hunter), and his brother 1 year old jack russel/rat terrior (Hayden). All are rescues. Quite the animal farm, but we love them all so much!
  • Skeebee
    Skeebee Posts: 740 Member
    Options
    Rescued Australian Cattle Dog (Blue Heeler) named Carter.
  • snockers3112
    snockers3112 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I have a Rotweiller X Labrador and a pedigree Rotweiller - I love big dogs, they are gentle, cuddly and loving but very good guard dogs too :)
  • ElicitDreams
    ElicitDreams Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    I only have 1 dog, Bailey, who is a German Shepherd/Golden Retriever/Lab mix and is the greatest dog ever.
  • Focusing_on_Liz
    Options
    I have a 3 year old Black Lab (redwood) and a 3 year old Mini Schnauzer (blaise). They are my children
  • dakotababy
    dakotababy Posts: 2,406 Member
    Options
    I have a German Shepard x Border Collie; "Dakota".
    I have also adopted an Alaskan Malamute "Husky Type"; "Cypress".
    They are both huge, so I take them to the dog park, or I will walk them.
  • Libb3C
    Libb3C Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    3 treeing walker coonhounds - Lucy, Lady and Hanson. They don't hunt, all rescues - they love walks!!
  • Sarah_Wins
    Sarah_Wins Posts: 936 Member
    Options
    Half Rottweiler, half black Lab, all badass.
  • tnqnt
    tnqnt Posts: 397 Member
    Options
    3 YO Male Rottie.... LOVE him! :):)