Dog lovers...what breed of dog(s) do you have?

Options

Replies

• mallorybriann
    mallorybriann Posts: 1,380 Member
    Options
    I am just starting to get into running with my German Shepherd, Brock. Surprisingly, he is doing well and not sniffing and peeing on something every 5 seconds :)

IMG_2699.jpg
  • dudekc
    dudekc Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I have two bichon frises! Pierre and Francois! So adorbs ... Piere is almost three and Francois is 13 weeks!
  • Williamj
    Williamj Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Rescued Pit Bull
  • ChunkieNuts
    ChunkieNuts Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Staffordshire Bull Terrier - Bruno, my baby :-)
  • missymoga
    missymoga Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Boxer

I want a boxer so bad.
  • underwater77
    underwater77 Posts: 331 Member
    Options
    Black lab mix. Best dog ever! She s in my photos.
  • Corryn78
    Corryn78 Posts: 215
    Options
    A pit bull, that no matter how many walks or runs we go on, it is never enough! This is the first one we have had, and although she was an absolute sweet heart at the humane society, I never would have guessed what an athlete she would end up being.

Kelsey1.jpg

*edited image size
  • GamerGurl729
    GamerGurl729 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    I have two fur babies. Link is my seven-year-old chihuahua and he is my baby! I love him just like I would my own child. Lucy is our newest baby. She's a two-year-old golden retriever. I love her as well, but she's more my husband's little girl.
  • ShreddedTweet
    ShreddedTweet Posts: 1,326 Member
    Options
    A black and white border collie / human being mix.... She is SO clever, she understands loads of words...I wouldn't be without her for the world!!!!
  • MommaKit79
    Options
    I have a Husky/German Shephard mix who is about 14 yrs old. I cant believe I have had him this long...have had him since the day after he was born...when we brought him & his litter of 6 & mom back from the VET after her C-Section. I used to walk him a LOT but not so much anymore...it scares me to walk him too much becuase he is stubborn about drinking water during and after.

We also have a Welsh Corgi who is about 7 yrs old. WE SHOULD walk him but dont.

LOVE BOTH of my doggies. Our next dog, YEARS down the road, will either be a (pure bread) German Shephard or a Golden Retriever. But, I love most dogs!! :-)
  • Phoenixchichima
    Options
    little dogs. mostly chihuahaus & chihuahua mixes that have been rescued. Have min poodle that thinks he's a smaller dog than 20 lbs, a min pinscher that thinks she's a chi too. Just dont report me to Animal Hoarders OR my HOA!
  • TXBecki
    TXBecki Posts: 40
    Options
    We have 3 - one male Jack Russell (Jacques/Lil Bubb) & 2 female Old English Sheepdogs (Dustmop & Gertie). I can't take all 3 on a walk by myself, so if I'm solo just Lil Bubb comes with me. He was a rescue dog following Hurricane Rita, and the vet thinks he between 12-14, but he sure doesn't act like he's that old - even if I say "W-A-L-K" instead of the actual word, he will follow me around for a good 10 minutes just to make sure I'm going to put on my shoes. :)
  • yourenotmine
    yourenotmine Posts: 645 Member
    Options
    A mix and an Australian shepherd.
  • Skinny_Jeans_Soon
    Skinny_Jeans_Soon Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Black lab, 91 pounds and so sweet. She wins over anyone that comes over and she gets the paper, I "heart" her!
  • missymoga
    missymoga Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    Gigantic Chocolate lab named Akira (7 years old) and a cocker spaniel daschund mix, Ebony (15 years old) My babies! Possibly adding a new one to the mix soon!
  • shay0425
    Options
    I have a chocolate brown dachshund named Bella.
  • amruden
    amruden Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    Husky lab mix. He loves to run, too bad I don't!
  • Ladyslippers
    Ladyslippers Posts: 186 Member
    Options
    Chopper is a Golden Doodle and he LOVES his daily walks with me. :)
  • Brizoeller
    Brizoeller Posts: 182 Member
    Options
    Boxer named Lila and Daschund named Ella....The little one runs the house, imagine that!!
  • yankeedownsouth
    yankeedownsouth Posts: 717 Member
    Options
    I have a old retired racing greyhound, a middle age Chiweenie, and a 5 month old Doberman puppy. I walk the dogs daily, especially the Dobie. However, I can't run him until he's 18 months old because his joints need to mature first. So only about a year left to go!

Oh, and the Dobie has become our garage gym mascot because every garage gym needs a cool mascot! :)