Dog lovers...what breed of dog(s) do you have?

Options

Replies

• dawn2313
    dawn2313 Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    I love my dog, he's the best. He makes me go for walks (long, and fast ones, lol) when I don't wanna! He's a yellow lab.
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    A one-eyed rescue Pekingese named Beavis.

378463_245122822226427_884038283_n.jpg

He was a great workout buddy before I got fit and we had similar activity levels. Now... well, I might get a better workout than before....

and-beefy.jpg
  • KeithChanning
    KeithChanning Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Two neutered males; one Wire Fox Terrier - mostly laid back and, at 10, less active (until he sees a cat) and one short-legged Jack Russell, six years old but thinks he is still a baby, chases cats, birds, anything else that moves. We walk them a minimum of 5 kilometres a day, including a lot of steep hill climbing. Three of us come back absolutely pooped, one (guess who) is ready for a game. Can dogs get ADHD?
  • crw72209
    crw72209 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Pembroke Welsh Corgi! :)
    And yes, she walks with me if she's not too busy leaving 'pee-mail' every other leaf!
  • m13sam2012
    Options
    Weimaraner... Eva!
  • cherham
    cherham Posts: 13
    Options
    I have a bull dog beagle mix....He is called a beabull. Walking him has been my summer exercise and I feel great!!!!
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    Currently have a Papillon, a whopping 6 pounds.

Used to have a Toy Fox Terrier, a whopping 8 pounds.

Also had a Newfoundland, a bit more robust at 135 lbs. I really miss this guy, R.I.P.
  • rhondaoberling
    Options
    I have a 10yr old Rat Terrier named Weezie and a 4yr old Basset named YoYo! Love them bunches!! :smile:
  • Cr01502
    Cr01502 Posts: 3,614 Member
    Options
    A one-eyed rescue Pekingese named Beavis.

Your dog is AWESOME!

i have a yellow labrador named Peggy. Her pic is in my profile photos. I don't know how to upload pics to the forums.
  • Amo_Angelus
    Amo_Angelus Posts: 604 Member
    Options
    Paws is a Patterdale terrier and yes our daily walks are part of our excercise routine. He's a VERY energetic dog! We walk 3.5 miles a day and we both ADORE it! Sadly, I fell down the stairs today and have really hurt my arm, and he has a habbit of pulling that I have yet to train out of him so I've been postponing the walk but it looks unlikely that we'll make it today T_T And it's his 4th birthday!!! Poor doggy! We've had some very boisterous playing though to make up for it, but I feel awful today :( He will get walked tonight, though probably by my other half the way my arm is. :(
  • ssmlnmcjm
    Options
    We have a Jack Russell. She is my 3 year daughters dog. She named her Bubbles which fits her pretty well. She is so hyper and loves to play and love. She is 6 months old. She is a great addition to our little family.:happy:
  • mmm_drop
    mmm_drop Posts: 1,126 Member
    Options
    Cooper...a german shepherd/border collie mix. We walk everyday usually about 3 miles, but longer hikes on the weekends. I love my big furry beast! :heart:
  • _Bob_
    _Bob_ Posts: 1,487 Member
    Options
    I have an American bulldog... she's really mean looking but is the biggest softie
  • tracymat
    tracymat Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    A sweet rescued pitty mix named Stella! :)
  • rokarraker
    Options
    I have an AKC Wire Hair Fox Terrier (Katie) who is 19 months old and a rescue Terrier Mix that is about 3 years old. I try to walk them for an hour (3 miles) every day as part of their exercise requirement as well as mine. If I can't get in the hour due to weather then I at least try to get in a good 30 minutes.

I also have gym quality elliptical and universal weight machine plus a combo strength/pilates machine. I do cardio every day and weights 3 times a week.
  • Sheirai
    Sheirai Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I have a Sheltie and an Australian shepherd; the smartest, most loving animals I've ever met. <3
  • TxAngel79
    TxAngel79 Posts: 318 Member
    Options
    I have three!!! A Boxer named Leia, a Boston Terrier named Bruiser, and a Lab named Flash! They are my 4 legged babies and are just as spoiled as my kids!!!
  • MtnKat
    MtnKat Posts: 714
    Options
    A chihuahua named Molly and a doberman named Jet.
  • NaturalinCO
    NaturalinCO Posts: 164 Member
    Options
    We are getting a Havanese puppy in the spring and I can't WAIT! I think we're set on naming him Bronx!
  • climbamnt
    climbamnt Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I have a black and white Border Collie and red and white Australian Sheppard; both are rescues and absolutely adorable!