Dog lovers...what breed of dog(s) do you have?

Options

Replies

• teampugador
    Options
    I have two pugadors (pug/lab mix) named Nala and Simba. They are my babies :happy:
  • LesleeBeAlive
    Options
    I have a Boston Terrier names Zeus, located in pictures. He's my baby!
  • samf36
    samf36 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    My preference is a Rottweiler. Currently I have a little mixed breed brown and white dog. She weighs about 60 pounds. I say little because compared to the Rotties, Elly is little. No one knows what she is – everyone always asks; she definitely has some American Bulldog in her. Elly demands her walk every night before bed. We walk about a half mile, maybe a little more.

I have had three Rotties, but none at the current time. We bought two (who are now at teh Rainbow bridge) and rescued one from the pound, when we adopted Elly as a puppy for my son. The rescue was only with us 18 months. Jethro had epilepsy. Elly loved Jethro, but is now very possessive and does not like others outside her family. So we are currently a one dog and one cat family.

Rotties are our preference also. We have had one for over 25 yrs till this past fall and we had to let our Snickers go across the rainbow bridge ( still makes me cry thinking about him) He had fast moving bone cancer.
    We were were so torn between getting another ( look at many ) or not have a dog at all. We decided agains getting one at all and dh saw in the paper someone was giving away American Bulldog/Rottweiler cross puppies. We decided to go look. I saw this one puppy before we even got out of the Jeep and knew we were binging her home. The dad is the American Buweiler and mom is a pittbull. She is the most snuggly, sweet , smart dog we have ever had. I wish I knew how to get pictures on here.
  • nadz6012
    nadz6012 Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Mine is an Australian Cattle Dog mix, named Dio. Bonus points to people who recognize his name!

7WAY1s.jpg
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    I have a Pittie mix :D She is DA BEST dog ever :D
  • dbriggs9
    dbriggs9 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    2 golden retrievers and a mutt :-)
  • caitlinlws
    caitlinlws Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I have a welsh corgi named Tuukka, he is the best!
  • MrsArpino
    MrsArpino Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I have a Sheltie too. Jack.
  • footiechick82
    Options
    Pitbull named Andre! Giant lap dog :)

Pics Please!!!
  • andiechick
    andiechick Posts: 916 Member
    Options
    I've got a West Highland Terrier called Mac, he's 9 now but still acts like a puppy!!
  • bkw2488
    bkw2488 Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Yellow Lab, age 12, he's an indoor dog, best dog ever
  • sheri555
    Options
    Boston Terrier named B.B. She turned 5 years old this month. She is literally my sidekick, follows me everywhere. She has about the sweetest disposition ever, she's so happy, just wants to play! We live in Maine, and it gets really cold and snowy here in the winter, and B.B. honestly could not look cuter in a sweater waddling around in the backyard, lol.
  • cgarand
    cgarand Posts: 541 Member
    Options
    I have two puggles named Wednesday Lacy Elizabeth and Eric Yblehs Iglesias. Yeah, my pets have middle names. :heart:
  • RunsOnEspresso
    RunsOnEspresso Posts: 3,218 Member
    Options
    We have three, all rescues.

1. Beagle/Lab Mix - 13 years and he loves his mama :)
    2. Rottie Mix - about 7 and loves her daddy.
    3. German Shepherd Mix - about 3 and is very independent. He figures himself the watcher while the Rottie is the muscle.

My parents have a yellow lab who is about to pass. She broke my heart when I went home over thanksgiving. :( She didn't recognize me the first night and was shaking. She is almost 14 and was my dog too before I moved out of state.

Prior to that had a black lab and golden.
  • footiechick82
    Options
    Pitt boxer mix...he is a LOT of dog but adorable, super smart and affectionate. Now if he'd just stop taking me out at the knees when he runs up to me excitedly, he'd be pretty much perfect.

pix are essential!
  • BigDave1050
    BigDave1050 Posts: 854 Member
    Options
    Mutts, three of them. all from different pounds and shelters.

Chow mix
    Boxer mix
    Lab/Weimarner mix

Love them all.

1334761416.jpg
  • iAMsmiling
    iAMsmiling Posts: 2,394 Member
    Options
    Bernese Mountain Dog

Best puppy ever.

27739717_278.jpg
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    I have a Great Dane, his name is Duke, this is him 865b0366.jpg
  • footiechick82
    Options
    A pitbull that thinks she's a lapdog and a Boston terrier that thinks she's a cat. :smooched:

That's my pitbull in my ticker. :heart:

I wanna squeeze your dog :) I have one too! she's in my 'ticker' as well <3
  • playitagainsam
    playitagainsam Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    I have a 9 year old Boston Terror...um, I mean a Boston Terrier (LOL!) whose real name is "Oreo", but more often, we tend to call her "Orie" or "Orie Butt" or my favorite, "Orie, Orie Oppenhoffer"! Don't really know where any of these nicknames came from, but she reponds to them all!