Dog lovers...what breed of dog(s) do you have?

Options

Replies

• BosBruin5
    BosBruin5 Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Two Labs. Great with the kids and for hiking :)
  • shelbyss133
    shelbyss133 Posts: 20 Member
    Options
    I have a rottweiler/german shepherd/lab.. are they hard to train? we are having a really hard time training him... so much that we had to call in a personal trainer and she has come to our house for the past 7 weeks and its like he doesnt want to listen... help! lol
  • emmie0622
    emmie0622 Posts: 167 Member
    Options
    Roxie a yorkshire terrier who is 5, Maddie a pitbull who is 1-1/2 and Emmie a catahoula leopard who just turned 1
  • lisaisi
    Options
    Mix Great Pyrenees/Border Collie named Ananda. She's the prettiest puppy ever!!
  • amberlykay1014
    amberlykay1014 Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I have a little cockapoo named Beau -- He's not very loyal, and he acts more like a cat/bunny, but I love him anyway! :)
  • mrs_schultz2012
    mrs_schultz2012 Posts: 395 Member
    Options
    6 year old Husky named Sadie :heart:
  • xPeaceLuvVeggiesx
    Options
    5ewbw0.jpg

My babies <3
  • sosoulfulshellz
    sosoulfulshellz Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I have a 120lb Cane Corso named Maximillion and a 65lb American Bulldog named Bezzel :)

They are a lot to love and that is all I can do with them. Just love them :)
  • vkruithof
    vkruithof Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    Ginger my female 9 y/o Yorkie. Cosmo my male 1.5 y/o Sheltie/Samoyed mix. Love, Love, Love my doggies!
  • JanaCanada
    JanaCanada Posts: 917 Member
    Options
    <---That is Rocky The Wondermutt in the picture. He's my sweet, sucky, 10 yr. old, 125 lb. yellow labrador who is scared to death of water. :huh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • lucentabella
    lucentabella Posts: 114 Member
    Options
    I have an American Pit Bull Terrier. She's kind and a goofball. She's puddy in your hands, if you rub her belly. And no, she won't attack you....unless kisses are considered attacking. She will totally dole out some kisses.
  • Kateswalsh
    Kateswalsh Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Labradoodle standard sized / Border Collie mix / Mutt - probably Corgie, Lab, Golden Retriever, maybe Shar Pei (very cute)!! I love my dogs. :D
  • SALLAIN88
    SALLAIN88 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    7 Year old black lab named Jax (my pic) and Katy an 11 mo. old Shepherd/Pit that we just got a month ago!!
  • TR0berts
    TR0berts Posts: 7,739 Member
    Options
    I have a Plott / German Shepherd mix.

And I used to have a cat that thought he was a dog. Does that count? :tongue:
  • jessica0danielle
    jessica0danielle Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    i have 2 BIG BEAUTIFUL PIT BULLS :) named daisy and duke
  • Shara126
    Shara126 Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Golden Retriever and an Australian Cattle Dog/Lab mix-both big boys (70 and 85 pounds)
  • pyrowill
    pyrowill Posts: 1,163 Member
    Options
    I've decided to show off another pic of my Great Dane Duke fcdfd58e.jpg
  • DenyseMarieL
    DenyseMarieL Posts: 673 Member
    Options
    I have a miniature Schnauzer named Sadie. She's a dream dog! Very well behaved, and listens so well. She is 5 yrs, and will be completely irreplaceable if anything were to happen to her. She is my baby as my babies are teenagers now!
  • Mamafred
    Mamafred Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    2 pugs, Charlie (10 yrs old) and Holly (5 yrs old). Love em!
  • TanyshaBzs
    TanyshaBzs Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    1 x American Colby Pit Terrior (6ish years), 1 x American Brindle Pit Terrio(1 year), and 1 x half Saint Bernard & half Golden Retriever (13 years). Love my pups. :)