Dog lovers...what breed of dog(s) do you have?

Options
1343536373840»

Replies

• Mojoswan13
    Options
    I have a 2 year old Maltese and a 10 year old Staffie. The Maltese lords over the staffie LOL
  • altarimage
    altarimage Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Corgi! :D They're my favorite!
  • cessnaholly
    cessnaholly Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    A Belgian Mallinois rescue. His name is Forrest after a commando hottie from Buffy the vampire slayer. I used to have a German Shepard rescue named Hannah.
  • RickiD530
    Options
    I have a Great Dane puppy....he is 4 months old and already around 60 lbs!!! He is a little tank. His name is Sully, like from Monsters Inc. It fits him...he is going to be huge but he is so sweet. He plays with the labradoodle puppy next door (she is 5 days younger than him) she is so fast, she runs circles round him. He just waits for her to circle back around before he pounces...too cute!
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    Jess - rottweiler
    Bruno - staffordshire bull terrier cross
    Tyler - AMerican Staffordshire Terrier

Aww I am work right now and just wanna go home and roll around on the floor and get covered in licks !

My thoughts exactly! lol - everyday more and more love :)
  • footiechick82
    footiechick82 Posts: 1,203 Member
    Options
    My best dog ever was our Stafford-shire Terrier (Pitty) he died in an accident when he was 6 years. His name was Capone and he was the smartest dog that I have ever had the pleasure of having in my life.. and we miss him every day.. After he was killed my sister gifted us a shizu as she was swayed by the media bashing, regarding pit bulls and did not want us to get another.. Capone was a rescue and we would have rescued another if not for the gift of a shizu name Billi.. Definitely not our kind of dog but after 6 years she is starting to grow on us.. LOL ( Can anyone please tell me how to add pics to the messages? )

My pit mix chills with a ****zu almost every weekend... don't let ANYONE tell you that "pits are bad news" it's b-s straight up! If you're ever interested in rescuing another pit/pit mix, let me know! The rescues I am in touch with only socialize the dogs like crazy!!!
  • Mountainbiker2015
    Mountainbiker2015 Posts: 129 Member
    Options
    I have a yellow lab/golden retriever mix and a sheltie/shepherd mix. They are my 4 legged kids. Jake the lab, Jax the Shepherd. :bigsmile:
  • montanadanni
    montanadanni Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    i love my dogs:)

right now i currently only have one. she is a german shepard and black lab mix. so she has german colors and lab body sooooo cute:) she thinks she is a lap dog.

i have also owned a yellow lab, siberian husky, a mutt but they are now all in doggy heaven.
  • AmberMahfouz
    Options
    I love weenie dogs. :-D who doesn't?!
  • jvendramin
    Options
    Five Akitas! Juno, Aero, Giada, Mooney, and Eden. Show dogs (trust me, its a LOT more fun than it sounds!)
  • zx0810r
    zx0810r Posts: 62 Member
    Options