Newbee - looking for 1200 calorie dieters to add as friends

Options
Hi all-

I just started last week. I'm looking for fellow 1200 calorie dieters to share our successes and whoas. Please add me if you'd like or I can add you if you let me know who you are!

Thanks,
Kelly:flowerforyou:

Replies

• vsourceone
    vsourceone Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am on a 1250 intake starting yesterday. I am a registered dietitian student, so I am really setting a goal and making my own eating menu, doing well.
  • nanap777
    nanap777 Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm a newbie too and this is my first week. I am on 1200 calories too. Maybe we could all help each other?

Alison x
  • eidc
    eidc Posts: 79 Member
    Options
    I started this Journey around the 22 of September and have lost 5lbs so far. I am at 1290 calories. Would love to share ideas and helpful hints on this health and wellness journey. I hate calling it a diet.:smile: But I don't know how to add friends on-line!
  • ursulamajic
    ursulamajic Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    :smile: Hi Guys!!! I am also on 1200 calories. I started tracking last week so it reads 5 lbs, but I've actually lost 17 lbs to date!
  • claritarejoice
    claritarejoice Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    I sent you a friend request.
  • 01carla
    01carla Posts: 14
    Options
    i am 1200 calories as well.

joined about 4 months ago and lost 5 pound - then totally lost focus. so started agin today ;-)
  • Annie_Fannie
    Options
    I will send a request! I generally stay around 1200 and have been since May. I do have days that I will eat some of excercise cals back, however. AAAAAND of course I have a few dreaded weekends in my books! It happens! And I will always log it... good and bad! I am human! Welcome! :happy:
  • kali31337
    kali31337 Posts: 1,048 Member
    Options
    im here if you would like!
  • levstein
    Options
    Hi I've been on MFP for 3 months and have lost 30 lbs. I've been on 1200 calories from day 1 and am enjoying this journey immensely. Feel free to add me I have an open diary. Anyone else looking for fellow 1200 dieters feel free to add me too.

:happy:
  • SapphireSmoke
    SapphireSmoke Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm on a 1270 calorie diet, I'll send you a request :)
  • Paradis00
    Options
    hey hey
    today is my first day.
    i love this app already. it tells me when im not eating enough. sometimes i overthink.
    I would love to make new friends on this thing to help me. motivation is great all around. :-)
  • AJB5K
    AJB5K Posts: 2
    Options
    I'm brand new & looking for support.
  • sarahmartin2011
    sarahmartin2011 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    ive been here for about 3 weeks and try to keep at 1200 a day but at the moment im really struggling but hoping to keep it up !! anyone feel free to add me could so with some hints and tips x
  • DiariodeAnna
    DiariodeAnna Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Anna here,
    trying to keep on 1200...keeping the track as much as I can.
    Regards from Barcelona.
  • MzStarrQueenB
    MzStarrQueenB Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Hi all-

I just started last week. I'm looking for fellow 1200 calorie dieters to share our successes and whoas. Please add me if you'd like or I can add you if you let me know who you are!

Thanks,
    Kelly:flowerforyou:

I on a 1200 cal diet you can add me

If you set your mind to it, you can accomplish anything.....

http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/8987-serious-diet-support-group
  • jamielynn020610
    jamielynn020610 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    Request sent
  • baberuthy
    Options
    Hi, I am on 1200 calories, if you want I can send you an unlock code to look at my food diary.
  • Shays0518
    Shays0518 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    You can add me if you like!....So can anyone else. Looking for support and motivation!
  • dalh
    dalh Posts: 82 Member
    Options
    I'm on 1200 a day, a little more if I eat back my exercise calories. Feel free to add me :smile:
  • nomorecakeKP
    nomorecakeKP Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'm on 1200 per day. I started today as well, feel free to add me!