Newbee - looking for 1200 calorie dieters to add as friends

Options

Replies

• DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    how do i add you as a friend i started today

Click on a person's name, under their picture. This will take you to their profile. Click 'Add Friend' and you can send a friend request. I would suggest adding a short note to let them know where you saw them, or why you want to be friends, a little about yourself, etc.
    You can see Friend Requests that have been sent to you, by looking at the very top of your Home page and seeing the little pic of a 'person' with a number beside it. If there is a number other than zero, you have a friend request. Click on the number and you can then see the request and approve it if you like.
  • laceface626
    Options
    Hello! I'm on a 1200 also! And I am looking for MFP friends :), please add me!!
  • Mindfreak1999
    Options
    Hi i am on 1200 Calories, add me if you like. :smile:
  • cs821
    cs821 Posts: 48
    Options
    I'm on 1200 cals, add me if you want.
  • pittso
    pittso Posts: 18
    Options
    I am at 1200 cals/day, too! Add me if you like
  • elissa1004
    Options
    I am starting AGAIN on the 1200 calorie diet! In the past, when I tracked my food and exercise I did really well, but I lost my focus!
  • jami1215
    Options
    Hi! started this yesterday! looking to lose about 20 lbs or so
  • kfitzpa
    kfitzpa Posts: 326
    Options
    I'm on 1200... you can add me :)
  • KalieHudson
    KalieHudson Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    I'm doing 1300 calories a day, but would love to help and support MFP friends. Anyone feel free to add.
  • gna04m2
    gna04m2 Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I just started mine today, so Im sure its going to be rough at first! Im useto my hubby and I going and taking our 2 kids to Starbucks atleast once a wk! So any and all support is also needed on my end, maybe we can find recipes and share them? I will also send you a friend request. My goal is to lose about 20lbs by my 30th bday which is 8wks away....but I would take a 20lb loss with no complaints! Wish me luck!
  • soxybella
    Options
    Feel free to add me so we can support each other n keep each other motivated :)

Hanna
  • SJiqbal
    SJiqbal Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hey

I'm on a 1200 cal diet too and just started today. Feel free to add me anyone :)

Son x
  • PicklePlum
    PicklePlum Posts: 192 Member
    Options
    That's what I set my daily goal! Feel free to add! me pls :)
  • Jolanda1272
    Options
    Hi! I started a week ago with MFP. My goal is 1300 a day, but since I am always low, I have to change that. I have been on a diet since may and lost a little over 40 pounds !
    You can add me!

Good luck !
    Jolanda
  • briwill620
    Options
    add me....cancer patient trying to lose weight i know it sounds crazy but im willing to take risks...also doing zumba
  • sleepy33
    Options
    Hello All,

I am on 1200 calorie diet as well. I added you. If anybody else wants to add me please do so. I joined a while ago but have recently been committed to sticking to it this time.. Good Luck to All.
  • LowFatMama
    LowFatMama Posts: 625 Member
    Options
    1200 Also :) will send you a request... as well as to a few more of ya! :flowerforyou: best wishes on everyones journey !
  • spe8421
    spe8421 Posts: 11
    Options
    I just re-set my daily goal to 1200 about 1 week ago. Feel free to add me.
  • God1st71
    Options
    Thank you for this post...it's so much easier not to go it alone. Add me :)
  • linfyloo22
    Options
    Hi --you can add me--I'm doing 1200 as well