Newbee - looking for 1200 calorie dieters to add as friends

Options

Replies

• Rebeccawks
    Rebeccawks Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    I am on 1250, I sometimes go up to 1310, rarely over. I have had some HORRIBLE days in the past but it is all a life experience. I rarely go over and love getting some yummy food ideas from people who aren't chugging 300 cal protein shakes all day. (I wish I could eat that much!) Anyone can add me!!

Becky
  • amesd30
    amesd30 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I'll add you! We have very similar starting and goal weights.
  • 1swlg1948
    1swlg1948 Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hello, my name is Judy and I had a gastric bypass in 1999. I am back on program and my Nutritionist just told me to loose I have to consume no more than 1050 calories a day. Every time I try to update my numbers, this site keeps putting in other numbers. It is confusing and I am about to opt out of this altogether. It isn't 1 size fits all. My plumbing isn't the same any more. I feel good when I eat several small meals a day and get in all my protein, carbs, fats and veggies and little fruit. I don't feel this should be that hard. I have sent emails and told them what I am doing. Still I cannot make my sheet reflect the agreed upon caloric totals by my Nutritionist. Can you help? All I can say is do what you know is best for your body. Are you trying to loose or maintain? I am working on getting the last 80 lbs. off. I can do this. Like to share with others. So bring it on. Judy In Virginia
  • sapphireswi
    sapphireswi Posts: 583 Member
    Options
    hi!!
    I started out a week ago
    I'm also cutting down my cals to 1200 a day
    Best of luck!!

Swati:flowerforyou:
  • HerPanda
    Options
    Hello, fellow 1200er! I'll be needing the add too. :)
  • CarolandTom
    Options
    Hi, I'm on a 1280 calorie limit and this is my first day. I look forward to interacting with others in the same boat.
  • shealeigh2
    shealeigh2 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    how do i add you as a friend i started today
  • Ash_ah_lee
    Ash_ah_lee Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    add me 1280 a day!
  • flossfairy93
    Options
    I just signed up about 5 minutes ago. hope to find inspiration and support here!
  • mommyshortlegs
    mommyshortlegs Posts: 402 Member
    Options
    Greetings, I am following a daily calorie limit within the 1,200 range, recently shifted to 1,240 to accommodate a bit of weight loss -- woo hoo! An extra 40 CALORIES! ;) By far my biggest struggle has been in fitting my "diet" into a household menu dominated by carbs. ;p
  • gabriellejayde
    gabriellejayde Posts: 607 Member
    Options
    hi. I started 2 months ago exactly and have lost 26lbs on 1200-1250 calories a day. I eat a lot of fruits and veggies and protien, so I'm not really very hungry and I feel better than I have in a long time.
    I'll add you. :)
  • juniper4
    juniper4 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I just started yesterday at 1200 calories. I would love the support as well!
  • Katbody10
    Katbody10 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    Hi .. I started September 20, 2012 here .. I lost 4 lbs rather quickly ... but seem to be struggling now although I'm walking at least 4.5 miles every day (6 days a week) .. and staying very close to the 1200 restriction. I have gone over a few times .. and managed to stay under a couple times too.. trying to be consistent. I seem to have gained back 2 lbs. Hope it's just water retention .. lol

I do feel hungry all the time .. so I might need to increase my calories a little more than recommended and try that. any less, I think I'll suffer! :happy:

Good luck to you! And friend me if you like
  • wigglemish
    Options
    Hey, I'm on 1250 a day, just started a couple of weeks ago (weight loss is a bit unknown at the moment because my scales only arrived saturday morning but I am feeling a change). Feel free to add me :)
  • LuciaLongIsland
    LuciaLongIsland Posts: 815 Member
    Options
    I have been here for over a year. I have only lost 25 pounds due to my eating. However, I log and check in every day. I did 1000 calories a day, but it is so difficult. For me it was doctor ordered to lose weight but this site teaches you so much!!!
  • kmmagik
    kmmagik Posts: 25
    Options
    My first day as well on 1200 calories a day!
  • gwenversue
    gwenversue Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    1week in 2lbs gone, adding ome exercise this week, support would be great! :smile:
  • DebbieLyn63
    DebbieLyn63 Posts: 2,650 Member
    Options
    I am 49, have been here 6 weeks and eat a little below 1200 fairly easily without hunger. Anyone want to add me, feel free. But I do keep my list to ladies only, and mostly 30s or older, with the exception of my daughters. Will welcome any age as long as you are serious about weight loss and don't bring the drama!
  • mcmegsy
    Options
    Hey everyone! Just signed up and am also scheduled for 1200 calories per day. The reason for my weight gain is simple: eating crap and lack of exercise. I'm going on a cruise in March and want to be in great shape by the time I board the ship. I look forward to tracking my progress and getting to know the fitness pal community!
  • ericastock
    Options
    I'm a little over 3 months into my goal - Started at 223 July 1st, down to 195 last week! (I weigh in on Wednesdays) (also, I started MFP in late august, so my ticker doesn't reflect my total loss so far... I have been at 1200 calories for a month now (was 1260 when I started...) Everyone is free to add me, & my diaries are open. I look forward to many new friends!