A NEW ME: Weekend check-ins

Replies

• PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,996 Member
    Today I get to eat more because it's my rest day, and that's how I roll. Maintenance calories for one day, baby. It's the little things that get me all excited! :tongue:
    Jill your a wild woman:laugh: :laugh:
    That's me, and don't you forget it!
  • LisaC1026
    LisaC1026 Posts: 1,203 Member
    :laugh: lol :laugh: Jill and Kathy - you too are silly!

Okay, so I'm going to be honest with you guys. I haven't worked out since last Wednesday. I'm about to kick hubby off the tv and workout. I'm going to be kind to myself and just let it go and move on since I had my monthly friend and I've been a hormonal mess - but that mess stops today. Back on track I go! :flowerforyou:
  • curvykatie
    curvykatie Posts: 870 Member
    Guys if i can stay on track you lot definetly can!
    all i've eaten extra is 3 squares of galexy chocolate - thats it - and its that time of the month - whats wrong with me lol, whatever it is its good

so if i can do it, you lot can!!
  • mszSHOGAN
    mszSHOGAN Posts: 2,277 Member
    :laugh: at Jill and Kathy too! :laugh:

Lisa - Good to see you! Don't sweat it, you've already done great these past 2 weeks. Take this opportunity to get back on the right track! You can do it woman! :tongue:

Last night I did it again - I MADE HEALTHY CHOICES DESPITE EATING OUT! We took the kids to CiCi's (pizza buffet) and I calculated what I could eat BEFORE I went, which was my saving grace. I even budgeted enough so I could have something sweet! :bigsmile: I felt really good about myself for being good two days in a row. Today is the last day, and as long as I continue on the path I'm on, this will be the first weekend EVER that I wasn't a completely indulgent person. AND I worked our too! I think I may be getting used to this......
  • Mamakatspokane
    Mamakatspokane Posts: 3,098 Member
    :mad: Arghh.......hubby brought home ice cream!!! I measured it out but over cals...must work out!
  • mszSHOGAN
    I hope you slapped him Kathy! :laugh:
  • LisaC1026
    :flowerforyou: Good for you Katie L - I am SOOOO proud of you! I pretty much got back on track myself yesterday, but have decided that I am making good decisions today. Have a great day! See you on the other thread!

Kathy - hopefully you didn't eat too much ice cream. :ohwell:
  • bakergirl62
    bakergirl62 Posts: 248 Member
    I was bad this weekend. I didn't check in. I didn't exercise. I ate pretty good, but I drank a bottle of white wine yesterday :tongue: . I know, I know.....bad.....but I had to.
  • COUNT ME IN PLEASE, MY DOWNFALL IS HAVING NO ONE TO REPORT BACK TO AND KEEP ME ON TRACK, HUNT ME DOWN IF YOU LIKE OR EVEN BETTER ADD ME:tongue:
  • mszSHOGAN
    OK so we'll do a tally after every "good" weekend. For me, it motivates me if i can actually SEE results. If you wanna join in copy and paste this in a reply and add your name :smile:

GOOD WEEKENDS
    Katie L - 1
  • HeidiRodzen
    HeidiRodzen Posts: 455 Member
    I wish I found this group BEFORE this past weekend! I went out to dinner twice and it had a huge impact on my calorie intake! I'd love to join this group!
  • LisaC1026
    Heidi - join on in! We have a group that we chat in all the time (A New Me) and we started this thread to keep up on the weekends (no one is on as much)
  • Mamakatspokane
    Hey people!!!! It's still the weekend for me! A 4 day weekend:indifferent:
    No I didn't slap him but I can say that for the first time in my life I actually measured my ice cream!!!
  • OK so we'll do a tally after every "good" weekend. For me, it motivates me if i can actually SEE results. If you wanna join in copy and paste this in a reply and add your name

victoria1804
    victoria bryant
  • OK so we'll do a tally after every "good" weekend. For me, it motivates me if i can actually SEE results. If you wanna join in copy and paste this in a reply and add your name

victoria1804
    victoria bryant
  • mszSHOGAN
    Heidi – Please join and forget about this past weekend and focus on the upcoming one! If we take these weekends as they come, one at a time, WE CAN DO THIS! :drinker:

Kathy – Ooops…forgot it’s still your weekend. Sorry for being insensitive! But YAY for measuring ice cream. I have yet to do that. I’m better off just leaving it alone completely! :laugh:

Victoria - Were you "good" this past weekend? :laugh:
  • Mamakatspokane
    GOOD WEEKENDS
    Katie L - 1
    Victoria - 1
    Kathy - 1:smile:
  • HeidiRodzen
    HeidiRodzen Posts: 455 Member
    GOOD WEEKENDS
    Katie L - 1
    Victoria - 1
    Kathy - 1
    Heidi - 0 (Glad I found this thread):wink:
  • MissKim
    MissKim Posts: 2,853 Member
    GOOD WEEKENDS
    Katie L - 1
    Victoria - 1
    Kathy - 1
    Heidi - 0 (Glad I found this thread)
    Kim- 0

Ok, so i was MIA last weekend due to laptop cord technical problems. but let me ask this? what constitues a "good" weekend? logging in everything and keeping under your calories? is that the rules? I'm down for this weekend though!
  • Mamakatspokane
    I view a good weekend as staying within your cals....or even if you have an event to do but you do what you planned....basically if you don't feel yucky at the end of the weekend by your actions :)
This discussion has been closed.