Sooo cooking is an 'exercise'....

124»

Replies

• AwesomelyAmber
    AwesomelyAmber Posts: 1,617 Member
    I have never logged cooking as exercise. I usually don't log cleaning as exercise. But, I am this week because I normally don't do the kind of cleaning I am doing this week. I am doing a good fall cleaning. Going through every closet and room cleaning and decluttering everything. I don't log it as many hours as I am doing. But, I will log it as about 2 hours (when I am spending about 6 hours).
    When I do every day cleaning, I don't log it!

This is me for sure! If on a Saturday morning I am running around doing all the deep clean stuff I can spend a few hours but I log an hour.
  • WendyTerry420
    WendyTerry420 Posts: 13,274 Member
    log sex as "walking the dog, 2.5 mph" like the rest of us do

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I actually logged it as sex once, when I first started MFP. I didn't realize that it would post to the news feed. :laugh:
  • twinkychops
    twinkychops Posts: 228 Member

I did wonder what I should put it as ! problem solved! hahahaha
  • twinkychops
    twinkychops Posts: 228 Member
    I'm take my HRM to The Man's this weekend. I'm going to log it as 'wifely duty'...

haha fabulous!
  • MogwaisGrandma
    MogwaisGrandma Posts: 195 Member
    Mine is listed as 'Alternative Gymnastics'
  • RubyRubixcube
    RubyRubixcube Posts: 258 Member
    this thread. hillariousness.

Laughed myself silly when I took my dog for a walk last night with a friend & left the bf at home
  • MelissaE27
    MelissaE27 Posts: 682 Member

Now this makes me look at my 40s+ ladies in a whole new light, as many of them 'walk the dog' every day! lol

LOVE THIS!!!
  • I_wanna_live
    I_wanna_live Posts: 227 Member
    this again? :noway:

Edit:
    sex burns 90 cals. for 20 minutes ... If you want to add it, do the math. I think it should be one of those things you don't worry about. The idea isn't about how many calories you burn, but __ (you fill in the blank).
    http://www.dwlz.com/HealthyLife/healthy58.html
  • FeebRyan
    FeebRyan Posts: 738 Member
    this again? :noway:

Edit:
    sex burns 90 cals. for 20 minutes ... If you want to add it, do the math. I think it should be one of those things you don't worry about. The idea isn't about how many calories you burn, but __ (you fill in the blank).
    http://www.dwlz.com/HealthyLife/healthy58.html

Sense of humour failure?

Happens a lot on here doesn't it...

Why don't you go off and have your breakfast, see if you can find the 'humour' button when you get back.
  • chrisdavey
    chrisdavey Posts: 9,834 Member
    I'm gonna start logging it as "uni cycling". I don't think that will raise any eyebrows. It seems legit.

I actually do unicycling :laugh:

I always thought it was vigorous cleaning.
  • and riding a motorcycle apparently. The argument was that keeping on the machine through the wind required effort.

Id say that the first week that I had my new, heavier bike could count as exercise, since I wasn't used to it and was just desperately trying not to be crushed by the damn thing every time I stopped. After that, nah.