The Original Power 90 Check In?

Replies

• lobster888
    lobster888 Posts: 861 Member
    Day 21 check Yeah!!! I am going to start phasing in level 3/4 this week with level 1/2 and see how I do. If all goes well I will do level 3/4 next week. (That would be on day 28) I think I can do it. Feeling pretty good, doing better with close arm push ups but the dips still get me. But, I can do 8 dips in pretty good form-so it is an improvement!! I am down 4.4 pound - yeah for me. (my start weigh was 135.4 on May 24th (one week before I started Power 90) So, that is about a pound a week - slow and steady wins the race right?

Hope everyone is doing good and pushing play!!!!!!
  • lobster888
    Day 22 check I am so excited - tommorrow I am going to do sculpt 3/4 - just to see how I do!!! Then I will do sweat 3/4 on Thursday and go back to level one Friday/Sat and hoepfully start 3/4 on Monday Tuesday again. Well that is my plan. I don't wan tto push myself too much - but want to push myself.

Hope everyone is doing good - just push play!!!!!!
  • Yay, jus checked the UPS status of my shiment and it has arrived. I am super excited to get started when I get home!!!!
  • lobster888
    O.K. Day 23 check - I tried out level 3/4 - those push up with your leggs up on a chair - killer!! Anyway I completed it. I think that I will probably switch between level 1/2 and 3/4 for next two weeks and then do level 3/4 only. That would put me doing level 3/4 on day 35 ... After that I will see how I am doing. Then level 5/6 ...

Any thought on level 5/6 - I don't hear alot about it. Any body doing level 5/6 right now? I would like some feed back. I have a month to go before I would even think of starting it but... want to know if it is worth the money!

Thanks!!!
  • wiseg2
    wiseg2 Posts: 210 Member
    Hello, I started Power 90 a few weeks ago. I love it so far. Yesterday I tried Sculpt 3-4 and I really enjoyed it. It was a bit of a challenge but I was getting bored and Sculpt 1-2 was getting too easy so I decided to try it. I'm trying to work my way up to p90x. Today I went to the gym to switch things up a bit. Tomorrow I'll be doing Sweat 1-2 and Ab Ripper 100. I don't think I'm ready for the next level of those yet. I still think the Power yoga is really tough.
  • lobster888
    Day 24 check - Sweat 3/4 - Little tough but I think it I switch back and forth for the next two weeks I will be fine. I am liking the challenge. I tne to get a little bored with tapes so hoepfully the switching will help. I am definitly going to order the master series!!! I think that will do the trick and I will be toned and fit for my wedding and honeymoon!!!
  • wiseg2
    I just completed Sweat 1-2 and Ab Ripper 100. It went pretty good but the yoga is still hard for me. I'm doing better but I still can't do all of it. I'm thinking about trying Sweat 3-4 on my next cardio day.
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    See everyone is still rockin it! Great job everyone!! I just completed day 4 of P90X, and every muscle in my body is sore!!!!! Talk about muscle confusion! I thought I was used to working out. Guess Tony's programs really work!! Keep on pressing play and...

BRING IT!!!!!!!!
  • So I've been doing the "fat burning express" and I love it!!! I'm going to do this for a while, then start P90 7/4.
  • lobster888
    Day 25 check - Back to sculpt 1/2 today !! I actually did 8 dips with really good form. I am getting better with close push up too. I have good form but just can go down very far. Aslo I am doing at least 8 - 10 boy form push ups then I switch to girls. So, all in all I am doing pretty good!!!

After some research and really helpful hints from members on this site I am going to get the Matser series. I will continue the power 90 until I am ready to continue with 5/6 even if that is before the 90 days. Then I will do the master's - I plan on continueing until the end of September. (that will actually take me to 120 days. Hopefull after that I will be on maintenance ... whatever that will maybe 3 to 4 times a week instead of 6 ????
  • wiseg2
    I did the fat burner express on saturday and it was tough! I was able to do most of it and I sweated a lot. Friday I switched things up and did level 1 of the 30 day shred. Today I will probably do Sculpt 3-4 and maybe Ab Ripper 100 as well. It depends on how ambitious I get.
  • lobster888
    Took Sunday off - nothing not even a walk...

Day 28 yeah!! Did sculpt 3/4 this morning and hoping to get a walk in tonight. I am kinda excited for day 30 - I wonder if I will see a difference in pictures yet?? I fell the difference because I am stronger - but will I really be able to see it??? I will let you guys know on Wednesday!!!!

Oh yeah - my weight loss hit 5 pounds this morning. I am half way to my goal!!!! I started this " lifestyle" change on May 24th - started Power 90 on June 1st and started South Beach on June 7th. So, 5 pounds is pretty good. About a 1.2 pounds a week.

Hope everyone is doing good!!!!

Have a happy healthy day!!!
  • Day 3 of P90. Sculpt 1-2. So far I'm enjoyin it! A little sore though mostly in my thighs. But I will make it through!
  • lobster888
    Day 29 - Sweat 3/4 !!! skipped the abs this morning because I am going to try to get to spin/abs tonight at the gym and that is 30 mins of abs... but if I don't make it I will do the abs200 tonight at home!!!

I am so excited for day 30 tomorrow. I am switching back one more time to level 1/2 and then will be at 3/4 until I am ready for 5/6 !!!! I figure that will be arounf day 60 -based on what I already know!!!

Hoep everyone is doing great and pushing play!!!!!
  • lobster888
    Day 30 CHECK! yippie !!! So I just completed day 30 - I did my last day of scuplt 1/2 - tomorrow will be sweat 1/2 abs100 and then I will be on level 3/4 for at least the next 30 days. (I have been switching back and forth for the last two weeks - so I am ready) I am really excited to see the pictures tonight. My hubbie to be will take day 30 this evening - he already printed out the day one to compare!!!

So, I feel pretty good - now ....can I keep it up. I pretty much knew I could do 30 days in a row because I have done the shred twice. But can I really do 90 days....I might need some motivation in a week or two .... I just need to remind myself what I want to accomplish....'

Hope everyone is doing great - check in if you can - I like to be kept in the loop !!!!!
  • lobster888
    O.K. My check-in today. Well - my hubbie to be took my 30 picture - You can really see a difference in my arms - front view and back. (Arms/ shoulders) My legs look about the same (not my problem area - so I am ok with that) but I was expecting more from my abs - because my measurement was down an inch and I think they look better - but there was not a noticable difference. My hubbie to be (sweet guy that he is) tried to reassure me that it is because I don't have very far to go with my abs. Hum!!! So I am a little disappointed and afraid that it has put a damper on things. I have to be in a bathing suit for my Godchilds birthday on the 10th - (HAVE to be is the key - I am the Nanny and nannie does want Godchild wants - and that is to be in the pool with him - so I will) Oh well ... I will keep pushing play....

And I know before all of you write that I am expecting too much too fast - that I need to wait until day 90. Even in Tony's booklet, he says the best results come on the last 30 days!!! I will try to be patient - but it's hard.

So on the other hand I will be doing level 3/4 for the next 30 days!!! I will order the master series around day 45 to start for the last 30 days.

Hope everyone is doing good and pushing forward!!!
  • lobster888
    Day 32 of Power 90 - Sculpt 3/4 done! So from here on out I will be doing 3/4. On Saturdays I do the Fat burn Express instead of the sweat 3/4 . Sunday off from Power 90 usually do something. So this is my new schedule. I am doing hand weights up to 8 pounds. Probably around the 15th I might try the restistance bands....

My dips are getting better - I can do 10 with pretty good form - still not going too deep but alot better than when I started!!!!

Hope everyone is doing good!

Have a happy healthy day!!!
  • SOOOOOOO...A little disappointed i only have done 3 days so far since starting on Sun 6/27, hadda busy, busy week at work & at home as well, preparing for family & the upcoming holiday. I need some balance. I really wanna do this. So far I enjoy P90 and I'm gonna keep on going =).
  • lobster888
    Don't be too disappointed - 3 days is alot !!! Just keep trying - everyday. Some days you will get it done and some days you won't. I used to trick myself with the treadmill and start with only 10mins. ( I wanted to do 30 but if I couldn't then I just did 10) You can usually find 10mins. So just have the DVD ready and do 10 mins at a time until you have enough time to do the whole thing. That way you feel like you did something. Just a thought.... it help me.

Great job checking in!!!
  • lobster888
    Ok day 36 I did sweat 3/4 - skipped abs this morning because I will try to go to ab class tonight - which is a 30 min class. If I don't make it, I will do abs200 tonight at home. I am getting stronger - I can feel it. My hubbie to be was able to work out with me on Monday and he was impressed. That means a lot to me!! That should keep me motivated. Also I was at a pool with family and friends on Sunday and a couple of people commented on my toned look. That's exactly what I want. I don't want to be skinny - I want to be fit and healthy!! So, I think I am on my way!!

Hope everyone is doing good check-in and let me here from you - it helps motivate me!!!!
This discussion has been closed.