Being played by a guy?

Options

Replies

• wanda9501
    wanda9501 Posts: 114
    Options
    Delete his number from your phone immediately! Do not take yourself down this road, it will only end in pain for you. Once you delete his number and/if he calls just tell him " Thanks but no Thanks"! The head games he is trying to play are just not worth it. Enjoy going out with your friends and having a good time and the right guy will find you. Good luck!
  • paul7799
    paul7799 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    He's being a jerk because it has worked in the past. And in a way it's kind of working now since you have a mix of confusion and a tiny bit of intrigue which means you are interested in him.

To hell with his crap. I grow tired of idiots like him screwing everything up for men who don't do that. I don't care how "fine" or how he has "arms" . Teach this nimrod a lesson and blank him.
  • Rachlmale
    Rachlmale Posts: 640 Member
    Options
    Move on - so many more important things to be worrying about!
  • Krizzle4Rizzle
    Krizzle4Rizzle Posts: 2,704 Member
    Options
    he sounds like a dingleberry.
  • HollyAus
    HollyAus Posts: 251 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a friends with benefits opportunity
  • holliehhobbie
    holliehhobbie Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    He may or may not be a jerk or playing you. But his actions (or lack of) does not suit your personality or what you want from a partner. So move on. Find that person that is the right fit for you.
  • d_Mode
    d_Mode Posts: 880 Member
    Options
    He probably wants to "play" with you which is why he keeps coming around. Sounds like when he doesn't get what he wants he leaves...
  • HarleyQuinn_12
    HarleyQuinn_12 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    Sounds kinda douchey...time to walk away and not waste time.
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    If a guy is interested, you never have to question it. If he wanted to spend time with you, he would make it a priority.
    Yep.
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    maybe he's just not that into you.
  • starfish1783
    Options
    Ugh, i know the feeling. I'm in a similar situation - i'm sick of putting forth all the effort. So, now i'm saying screw it, i'm done. Time to move on and find someone worth my time! You should definitely do the same because you deserve SO much better :wink:

Good Luck!
  • Topsking2010
    Topsking2010 Posts: 2,245 Member
    Options
    News flash ladies. When a guy is interested in you he will do just about anything to please you!!
  • dtreg35
    dtreg35 Posts: 93
    Options
    He is definetly NOT playing you.!!!
  • Jacwhite22
    Jacwhite22 Posts: 7,012 Member
    Options
    There is this guy I met, who I really like. He says he feels the same way.
    However, he goes from talking to me one day to acting like I don't exist the next. I initiate almost all of our conversations, and he will go from talking to me one day, to completely removing himself and not responding to any texts, calls, etc. Then he comes back and starts talking again, then disappears. He also says he wants to spend time with me, yet I am always the one making the effort. I told him I wanted to go to the fair that is in town, and he went (no problem), but didn't bother inviting me or even mentioning it at all. Yet he wants to spend time with me?
    I'm trying to figure out whether or not I'm being played, or if this guy is just fickle.

And you are very pretty.....Do you use lotion because your skin looks great.
  • HarleyQuinn_12
    HarleyQuinn_12 Posts: 376 Member
    Options
    However, he goes from talking to me one day to acting like I don't exist the next. I initiate almost all of our conversations, and he will go from talking to me one day, to completely removing himself and not responding to any texts, calls, etc. Then he comes back and starts talking again, then disappears. He also says he wants to spend time with me, yet I am always the one making the effort. I told him I wanted to go to the fair that is in town, and he went (no problem), but didn't bother inviting me or even mentioning it at all. Yet he wants to spend time with me?
    I'm trying to figure out whether or not I'm being played, or if this guy is just fickle.

All is right with the world again.
  • delaney056
    Options

Thank you! Nope, lol.
  • JessieGurlJb
    Options
    Agree with most everyone above me. I will give guys a little room to initiate contact or not. I will open up the lines of communication but if they seriously arnt willing to pursue me then I find them less attractive and irritating. Move on honey there are plenty of men who are willing to work for it.
  • Becoming_A_Butterfly
    Becoming_A_Butterfly Posts: 2,534 Member
    Options

Why bother trying to figure out if he is fickle, playing, etc? It's not really relevant. Would you accept the same on-then-off, inconsistent, flaky behavior from anyone else? I personally like my life simple, and people who send me the signal that they don't want to spend time with me are easy enough to trim out of my life.
  • delaney056
    Options
    Thanks for all the great responses!
  • jackpotclown
    jackpotclown Posts: 3,291 Member
    Options

lershun_zps07830598.jpg \m/