chefyego Posts: 15 Member
    Options
    dude im 46 and am a grandpa to a wee boy and its fun
  • Tat2dDom0105
    Options
    I won't be 46 for another 3 years.
  • hannahsmimmie
    Options
    hello, I'm 51, just started the program yesterday. Please feel free to add me to you list. I've got a long ways to go. :bigsmile:
  • honeycat22000
    honeycat22000 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I'm 50 and changing my life! I would be proud to be friends with any/all of you!
  • ladyb4kh
    Options
    Would love to add some new friends to my list. I've only been using this forum for about a month, but I have lost 61 # since March. I follow an exercise program and try to be aware of healthy eating and portion control. I have hit the dreaded plateau and am looking for other ways of staying focused on my goals and motivation. I have 31#s left to go. I also quit smoking 5 weeks ago which has definitely been a challenge....
  • fp64
    fp64 Posts: 128 Member
    Options
    48, shooting for 49
  • bluebird321
    bluebird321 Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    50 here. Good luck:)
  • Dianna00001
    Options
    OK Not your age much older,However by exercise and taking better care of my self with food...Not saying I don't cheat once in awhile I feel about 35.....Grandmother of 9...Ages from 4 months to 22years....Have a Blessed Day......
  • jcpreader
    Options
    Please feel free to add me. Looking for more friends myself
  • HuskyLady
    Options
    Hey Everyone!

I'm 52 & absolutely LOVING this app! Got it on my computer, iPad & Droid! I've always been somewhat of a loner when I embark on "missions" like this, so thought I'd try getting with a community to help make my success as well as others' more . . . well . . . successful! :laugh: I just found this app Sunday, 10/15, so I'm a newby. Any help or suggestions are welcomed!

I'm also a member of Pinterest & have found some great low cal/healthy recipes & menus if anyone is interested. I love to cook & try new things.

Looking forward to "meeting" everyone! :flowerforyou:
  • 50poundmonkey
    Options
    46 and having fun... just back on fitness pal. Feel free to add me. I'm a tennis player and just joined a women's Gaelic Football team. (It's one of the national sports of Ireland!) Oldest chick on the team! Mom, wife... friend!
  • VitaBailey
    VitaBailey Posts: 271 Member
    Options
    I'm 46... I log every day. Just today I hit 15 pounds lost!! Any other motivated folks are welcome to add me.
  • Paulette0706
    Paulette0706 Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    45 yrs...friend request sent :smile:
  • suecandy
    Options
    I am 1 year from reaching 50. I just started MFP a week ago. I love this site. 9 lbs down. Need Some support. :blushing:
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    45 exactly.

45 plus 1 week actually. :(
  • BubblySharon
    BubblySharon Posts: 96 Member
    Options
    I am turning 44 this month. Anyone who is looking for support and encouragement please feel free to add me whether you're my age or not :)
  • LosingWeight64
    Options
    I'm 48 with two grown kids.. feel free to add me:) just started on this site about a week ago and plan on logging in every day:)
  • MagicWhispers
    Options
    im 48, just joined today, and looking for friends as well. Feel free to add me
  • antroro
    Options
    Just joined today hope I can stick to it I just need motivation