People who appreciate their significant others!

Options
Espressocycle
Espressocycle Posts: 2,245 Member
Sometimes I just have to wonder if my fiance wasn't just made for me. Especially when she wonders the same thing aloud. I've been in other relationships, including a marriage, with women with whom I was compatible, but this is something different.

She's not perfect. While I am totally hot for her, she's got plenty of physical flaws which I must constantly remind her that I don't care about. She has no sense of direction and is terrible with money. And sometimes she's cranky. Aren't we all?

Nevertheless, she makes me feel loved and appreciated for who I am in a way nobody else ever has. We can just lay in bed and talk about nothing and everything. She understands and even shares my quirks that have driven other women insane. When I'm feeling low, I look at a picture of her smiling and I feel a little better. She's truly my other half.

Lots of threads are about lousy relationships. Let's make a thread about the great ones.

Replies

• chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    I'm still waiting for one...
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    I appreciate my significant other :) Oooo I love him so much, I can't even put it into words.
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Im_NotPerfect Posts: 2,181 Member
    Options
    I love this!! :heart:

My husband is TRULY my best friend and makes me feel whole. There are plenty of times that he makes me mad enough to think "what would my life be without him?" and then I can't even imagine it. We have the type of relationship where we can spend 24/7/365 together and not get tired of each other. We know what the other one is feeling and thinking (it's actually kinda freaky at times). We can do everything or nothing and be completely fine with it. We share our responsibilities with the kids, money, housework, projects, etc.

He truly is the one for me, and I'm the one for him. I do not believe any one else would be able to put up with either one of us! :laugh:
  • ReesesPuffs
    Options
    *Obvious response about my hand being my significant other*
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options
    Jeremy.jpg

What's not to love? :D
    ETA: fixed, I hope!
  • cardiokitten
    cardiokitten Posts: 401 Member
    Options
    I LOVE and appreciate my significant other SO MUCH. Typing a billion paragraphs wouldn't even come close to describing it! :love:
  • trackercasey76
    trackercasey76 Posts: 780 Member
    Options
    Been with my wife since we were 14 and plan on staying that way!! She is my best everything!!
  • bdenitto
    bdenitto Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    I adore my husband! My husband and I have been together for 15 years and married for 12. He encourages and challenges me to be the best I can be. I couldn't ask for a better partner.
  • phoenix_59
    phoenix_59 Posts: 1,123
    Options
    Qui est-ce que tu aimes?
  • oregonzoo
    oregonzoo Posts: 4,251 Member
    Options
    ME absolutly love love love and adore him. Cannot wait to be his wife.
    He's the partner I have always wanted, and not only do I mean the world to him... so do my children.
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    I appreciate my husband and love him dearly. Some times I just wish that he would do everything I say because I am always right.
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Options
    300839_10150356008193691_888203823_n.jpg

OMG you made me LOL with this picture! :laugh: I love it!!
  • Manda86
    Manda86 Posts: 1,859 Member
    Options

It cropped it the first time, but I think I fixed it. Lol.. he's such a goofball!
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    Sometimes I just have to wonder if my fiance wasn't just made for me. Especially when she wonders the same thing aloud. I've been in other relationships, including a marriage, with women with whom I was compatible, but this is something different.

She's not perfect. While I am totally hot for her, she's got plenty of physical flaws which I must constantly remind her that I don't care about. She has no sense of direction and is terrible with money. And sometimes she's cranky. Aren't we all?

Nevertheless, she makes me feel loved and appreciated for who I am in a way nobody else ever has. We can just lay in bed and talk about nothing and everything. She understands and even shares my quirks that have driven other women insane. When I'm feeling low, I look at a picture of her smiling and I feel a little better. She's truly my other half.

Lots of threads are about lousy relationships. Let's make a thread about the great ones.

in the first sentence if u take out fiance and put in french bulldog this describes me and my dog perfectly.......love that little guy

nevermind didnt read the rest of it im not hot for my dog damnit jumped the gun
  • JoolieW68
    JoolieW68 Posts: 1,879 Member
    Options
    Oh gosh, this could take a while for me to list all the ways I appreciate my husband.... let's see.

- We have the same sense of humor
    - He loved me even when I was fat and never ever had a negative word to say (at least to me)
    - He's, um, great in THAT way (mmmRWAR!!)
    - He puts up my craziness
    - He does things when I ask him to around the house
    - He works hard
    - He has a good heart and is a good friend not only to me but to others
    - He opens doors for me, even though I'm quite capable of opening my own
    - He listens to me (even when I'm ranting about something)
    - ....and this past weekend he held my hair while I was bent over the toilet (a rare occasion I had a wee bit much to drink)
  • Hayesgang
    Hayesgang Posts: 624
    Options
    Yup~I found mine too!!
  • rchupka87
    rchupka87 Posts: 543 Member
    Options
    He may not be perfect, but he's perfect for me. Words can not describe how truely blessed I am to have him in my life. I am one lucky, LUCKY girl. :heart: :smooched: :love: :heart: :smooched: :love: :smooched: :smooched: :love:
  • cheerforsteelers
    cheerforsteelers Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    No significant other, but I hope that once there is one he will accept and love me for the person I am. Hopefully he encourages me as I'm here getting fit and I would definitely do the same in return. Once I fall, I fall hard for someone...and I give everything. Guess I'll wait... :drinker:
  • coliema
    coliema Posts: 7,646 Member
    Options
    Aw, squirrels are my favorite animal.
  • Im_NotPerfect
    Options

It cropped it the first time, but I think I fixed it. Lol.. he's such a goofball!

That is so freakin' funny! :laugh: