Replies

• vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    Battlefield 3 > WoW :)
  • Starbuck2020
    Starbuck2020 Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    Maybe he's jealous. If he thinks you have friends and/or interests separate from him, he might be insecure about his place in your life. Even if it's total nonsense, it may very well be the game being played in his head.

This is probably very true. I am always pushing for him to have friends and a social life, but he would be happy if I never left the house or talked to anyone. Ugh. The issues. haha I love him so much, it is just this kind of thing that drives me crazy.
  • Starbuck2020
    Options
    Battlefield 3 > WoW :)

WoW lost my support with the latest patches and expansion. It is dead to me. haha
  • basillowe66
    basillowe66 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    You have your rights like he has his. It's healthy to go to bed at the same time but if he only wants you to go to bed with him to pleasure him, then thats wrong. What about your needs when he stays up
  • Starbuck2020
    Options
    You have your rights like he has his. It's healthy to go to bed at the same time but if he only wants you to go to bed with him to pleasure him, then thats wrong. What about your needs when he stays up

He just wants me to go to bed so I am sleeping when he is sleeping. He acts like if he goes to bed it means bedtime for me too. Only he can stay up late apparently.
  • HSingMomto7Kids
    HSingMomto7Kids Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    No other offense to other men here but some MEN! My husband is the same exact way with some things. For my husband it is priority. All the things I try to talk with him about things being priority it is his weakness, but oh my gosh when I have not for example made a dentist appointment yet for my son it is priority. It should not be this way!!! It should be a two-way street is for sure. I am not in a good place in my marriage, so I am sure how to get your husband to listen. I always blame it on only thinking one one side of the brain though. lol
  • mama4loca
    mama4loca Posts: 181
    Options
    Ok... I"m not trying to be the kind of poster that is trying to start trouble. It sounds suspicious. Like maybe he didn't want you staying up because you might check his computer. I wonder what would happen if you stayed up and in the room with him? Last just as long as he does?

hmmm...
  • Starbuck2020
    Options
    Issue has been discussed and (I hope) resolved.
  • Starbuck2020
    Options
    It was just lonlines. I pointed out how unfair it was today and he apologized.
  • ChristineMarie89
    ChristineMarie89 Posts: 1,142 Member
    Options
    wow some guys are insensitive jerks. id go out there one night when hes awake take his drink and plop down n watch tv while drinking it. xD
  • Starbuck2020
    Options
    wow some guys are insensitive jerks. id go out there one night when hes awake take his drink and plop down n watch tv while drinking it. xD

lol. I think the problem is he is very sensitive and didn't think about my needs. No worries. Problem solved. Thanks to everyone for letting me vent about it.
  • Invictus195
    Options
    He's guilty of something he's doing and in turn thinking you'd be doing whatever it is that he's doing if you're up late too. This is guilt being expressed. Just my $.02
  • Starbuck2020
    Options
    He's guilty of something he's doing and in turn thinking you'd be doing whatever it is that he's doing if you're up late too. This is guilt being expressed. Just my $.02

Not his personality at all, but thanks for the $.02...can I have like $20 instead :)
  • vice350z
    vice350z Posts: 1,066 Member
    Options
    so did you say something to him?