Replies

• MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    Options
    :love: Dream skinny thoughts :):laugh:
  • CrystalT
    CrystalT Posts: 862 Member
    Options
    Good morning everyone!! I weighed in this morning at 219.2, a .4 lb loss. Not great, but I'll take it. I only got in about 200 minutes of exercise. I know I could have done better and next week I'll try to make it to 300 minutes!!! I will do Wii Fit Plus Yoga at least 5 mornings this week for a total of 140 minutes. Add that to the schedule below and it will be 365 minutes. I could have even more than that because somedays when I do C25K I get on the elliptical while I'm waiting for DH to get there.

Friday - BL Weight Loss Yoga - 30 min
    Saturday - C25K w1d3 - 30 min
    Sunday - BL Weight Loss Yoga - 30 min
    Monday - C25K w2d1 - 30 min
    Tuesday - BL Boot Camp - 30 min
    Wednesday - C25K w2d2 - 30 min
    Thursday - Zumba!!!!! - 45 min

Hope everyone has a great day. I'm babysitting my neices tonight so I'm in for some fun!!
  • jacque509
    jacque509 Posts: 978
    Options
    ok well I weight in at 245.4 this morning, a 1 pound gain :huh:
  • kitn621
    kitn621 Posts: 215
    Options
    ok well I weight in at 245.4 this morning, a 1 pound gain :huh:

dont you fret on the gain...its just 1 pound and that could be the water....so you will start seeing loss very soon. you are doing great and I know i can speak for the rest of the peppers when I say....WE ARE SO PROUD OF YOU AND WE LOVE YOU!
  • kitn621
    Options
    so i weighed in this morning and im happy to report I am back to what i was pre-holidays....
    before the holidays came i was just at 126 and after new years i weighed myself and would teeter between 129 and 130....well im happy to report weighing in this mornig, im showing im at 126.5!!! woohoo.....have cut out sodas completely.....slacked on the wine....(i was going thru a bottle every few days :(
    and have watched portions on what I eat. Im thrilled....I just need to get a few more off and REALLY tone and tighten what I have.
    I am happy to see this loss and it has given me great motivation to keep going.
    I ran on teh treadmill at my moms last night...i did a mile and a half at a staggered pace going anywhere from 4.8 to 5.8 or even 6.0 once.
    Did it for 20 minutes and burned almost 200 cals.
    Happy and ready for the weekend....having a big girls night out saturday at my house...one of those "toy/lingerie" parties...cant wait!

happy weekend PEPPERS!
  • kelly_a
    kelly_a Posts: 2,010 Member
    Options
    TGIF! Here's to a good day to you all Ladies!

Well, down .6 to 184 today. Not big, but I'll take it. Many factors possible.....TOM ( which is really kickin my butt today ), not enough sleep and very possible too few calories. I tallied my weeks calories and was short 1917, and then my calories burned was 2090, not a huge deficit, but I was hungry for at least a couple days...So I visited my 'goals' page and did the BMR again, along with 2 other sites, and I need to be getting in at lealst 1550...and I had 5 days when I was under that by at least 100 or more...So, I think I will bump up my nut servings since I have only been doing 1/2 servings.....need more protein in there too. I increased my exercise to 262 minutes, still not to my goal of 300, but I'm working on it. I know if I get more time in on the weekends, I'll get there. Do any of you have sleep issues during TOM?

Congrats Crystal!! a loss is a loss! Keep with your plan...it's working!
    Jacque ~ 1 lb could be lots of things. I'm sure you'll have a loss next week! I know you can do this girl!

Ok, why is there so much sodium in a frozen-skinless-chicken breast?? Is this something they are pumping the meat with...for preservatives?? I bought 2 diff brands yesterday and was astounded by this! might have to give up my chicky!! or go organic or find some local farmers......:angry:

Today~ move it!
    C25K W2D3
    BL Cardio Max
    10 lb free wts
    hoola hoop

Food~
    clean all the way!

Miss V ~ I did 2 days of free wts, 20 minutes, but I'll do 10 more for you today!! :flowerforyou:
    food ~ only had 1 salad this week....but I am cookin my beans now...so will be having less meat next week! :bigsmile:
  • kelly_a
    Options
    YAY! Kitn!! good job!! little changes make a BIG difference... Proud of you!! I am so tickled we have you back here!! :heart: Have a great time with the ladies tomorrow!! and later............the toys!:blushing:
  • angiemcnett
    Options
    I am weighing in today at 213.4. Another gain of 1.2 pounds.:frown: I need to work harder at staying within my calories and not giving in to all of my cravings for chocolate. I am a little nervous about going to my doctors appointment on Wednesday. I hope that all the weight I have gained since my last appointment isn't going to throw me off track for my weight gain but I am sure it will. I think I need to do better at watching my sodium also. Have a great day!:smile:
  • kitn621
    Options
    TGIF! Here's to a good day to you all Ladies!

Well, down .6 to 184 today. Not big, but I'll take it. Many factors possible.....TOM ( which is really kickin my butt today ), not enough sleep and very possible too few calories. I tallied my weeks calories and was short 1917, and then my calories burned was 2090, not a huge deficit, but I was hungry for at least a couple days...So I visited my 'goals' page and did the BMR again, along with 2 other sites, and I need to be getting in at lealst 1550...and I had 5 days when I was under that by at least 100 or more...So, I think I will bump up my nut servings since I have only been doing 1/2 servings.....need more protein in there too. I increased my exercise to 262 minutes, still not to my goal of 300, but I'm working on it. I know if I get more time in on the weekends, I'll get there. Do any of you have sleep issues during TOM?

Congrats Crystal!! a loss is a loss! Keep with your plan...it's working!
    Jacque ~ 1 lb could be lots of things. I'm sure you'll have a loss next week! I know you can do this girl!

Ok, why is there so much sodium in a frozen-skinless-chicken breast?? Is this something they are pumping the meat with...for preservatives?? I bought 2 diff brands yesterday and was astounded by this! might have to give up my chicky!! or go organic or find some local farmers......:angry:

Today~ move it!
    C25K W2D3
    BL Cardio Max
    10 lb free wts
    hoola hoop

Food~
    clean all the way!

Miss V ~ I did 2 days of free wts, 20 minutes, but I'll do 10 more for you today!! :flowerforyou:
    food ~ only had 1 salad this week....but I am cookin my beans now...so will be having less meat next week! :bigsmile:

You are doing GREAT kell...and take any loss is RIGHT!
    I too have trouble during my TOM I cant sleep, Im in so much pain and I get HUGE too. It sucks...so you r not alone kelly.
    And I can almost bet that being under that much that often of your calories has alot to do with not losing more and for feeling blah. Your body needs energy to fight...whether its to fight off sickness or kick any extra weight off.
    You can do this; I know you can. You are great and work so hard and you definately have it in you! :flowerforyou: :smile:
  • ittybittybadonkadonk
    ittybittybadonkadonk Posts: 11,634 Member
    Options
    congrats to all you losers :laugh: for the ones who didnt lose this weeks just keeping going it will pay off in the long run
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    PlumCrazyGirl Posts: 1,463 Member
    Options
    kitn621 - I want to go to your party! Problem is I don't know where you're from! And if I did, it could be too far away! I have a great time at the toy/lingerie parties. Two of my girlfriends used to sell for different companies. Both have stopped so I have no sales rep now. :cry: I guess I could always order merchandise from a website instead of thinking I can walk into one of 'those" stores. Heck, I would walk in if I found a store that wasn't um, how can I say this - sleazy..... Or maybe just all the stores I know have LIVE NUDE girls signs on them. Why advertise that the girls are live. Do you really think people are coming in to see dead nude girls? Sorry for the digression - I hope I made someone laugh.

Ok, today I did the Curves scale which I consider the "official" scale. It said 166.4
    At home naked on my scale stated 165. I will say I did wear clothes when I was weighed at Curves.

Now, I know I was measured in Nov at Curves but it seems I didn't post the measurements into this website. The last measurement I have here is from Oct.
    Since Oct 2009, I have increased my measurements from .25 to 1 inch. And pounds. Yikes!

I'm taking today's measurement as a 2010 BASELINE.

I learned my fitness test for work is in May. My plan is beginning Feb begin to train for the test. Right now my mindset is get used to logging food again.

Angie - I fall victim to chocolate as well. I'm trying to control it with one serviing or 1/2 serving of Nutella. (chocolate/hazelnut cream)

To all with losses - congrats! Yipee
    For those with gains, let's not beat ourselves up. Dust the crumbs off and we'll try again.
    Have a good weekend ya!

Barb
  • Whitneyh29
    Options
    HELLO HELLO.. umm i have yet to buy a scale I guess i am kinda avoiding it.. I am down to 140 but i fluctuate so much it drives me nutso!! but ten more to go.. yeah but its hard since i only worked out Once this week.. and am still workin on trying to not eat so much candy christmas stocking candy i still have and pick at i am just trying to say no.. but i have yet to give into diet coke now or soda for a month yeah ya!!
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    Options
    Hey all!:love:
    Having a crazy day so far, the girls had physicals this morning and just got done, droped off one at school, ran home to eat lunch and drop the other off to school, on my way out to go to the gym for and hour to do some arms and cardio! WOOT
    wasn't feeling good lastnight and it sorta carried over to this morning. Didn't grab anything to eat this morning either :( so hungry been eating healthy and keeping under the cals this week, didnt exercise as much as i wanted to ! But i guess that I never really do. down to 209 this morning I think that is down one pound, I really expected more, but whatever Im not gonna be mad about it because i know that I didnt exercise like i should have and even though all i eat is veggies now I didnt choose the Healthiest snacks:(
    Great job to all of the loosers! Keep it up
    The ones who didnt no worries you will be the big loosers next week:) :heart:
    DRINK you water girls! and experiance new exercise! Keep your body guessing!:flowerforyou:
  • kelly_a
    Options
    Jennifer ~ thank YOU!! :flowerforyou:

Angie ~ hang in there....it's ok. Sodium is a tough one....it is in so many things; esp processed, frozen foods, soups, some breads, chips, etc. I had to cut out sodium in my last trimester b/c I started to get pre-eclampsia . I am sure your Dr appt will be fine. Stay positive lil mamma! :heart:

HI MEGAN!!

Barb ~ which numbers do you want me to use for the chart.....1/8 for home 165.5, today 165....loss of .5, Curves 1/8 169.4, today 166.4....loss of 3....I am doing measurements Sunday since I am starting JM Shred Monday. I think I measured last the end of December, so not quite a month, but I feel like I have lost some inches..we'll see.

Whitney ~ Christmas chocolates carry over into Valentine's chocolates!! I just bought dh a bag yesterday....it is the Mini Mix candy bars....once I start, I cannot stop! Good job on avoiding the pop! Every little change helps!

Erica ~ hope you get to feeling better soon, busy lady! :flowerforyou:
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    Options
    Kelly, let's go w/the Curves numbers. Yeah that means I did really good! Ok, I won't let my excitement be that obvious! :tongue:

Today I had a 527 calories burned workout at Curves. Yipee!! I haven't seen 500+ in 6 weeks or so. On Wednesday I was under 400. Boy was I bummed!

Whitney - regarding Christmas candy. Chocolate is chocolate - doesn't matter what season. Although I do prefer to purchase when 50-75% off after the holiday. Right now it's those Canbury cream eggs that are calling for me. ... Keep them away... away... far far away from me. It's usually after Easter when I fall to the temptation. It's 50% off ....

Miss V - hope you're feeling better soon!

Happy weekend to all!
  • sindyb9
    sindyb9 Posts: 1,248 Member
    Options
    Good Afternoon Pepper's,
    No loss, No Gain Not going to let that stop me. I just will work harder to fit some exercise in and be careful with calories. I have been so busy the last couple of weeks. This week starting tomorrow morning I will at least get 2 DVD workouts, stretch and walk at least 10-15 mins the other days.

Well will check back in tomorrow after my workout LOL.
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    Options
    :heart:
    Crawled into the gym for an hour and a half and feeling :smooched: AMAZING! thanks for all the well wishes! I think the gym was all I needed!:drinker:
  • jacque509
    jacque509 Posts: 978
    Options
    Hi all Not having to bad of a day, eating under control at the moment hahahaha
    Barb-U are CRAZY!!!! but i love ya:laugh: :laugh: U def made me laugh
    Need to make sure I work out this weekend
  • butterfly0516
    butterfly0516 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Hey Peppers,

Sorry to be so long on checking in - it has been a crazy week at work - going in at 7am and getting home after 9pm. Too tired to even logon.

Barb - thanks for the laugh...I needed one!

Weight as of this morn is 237 down 1.5 for the week...I am quite happy especially with my crazy week.

Goals for this week:
    Log my food
    Drink water
    Exercise at least 120 minutes (just beginning)

Best of luck to everyone.
  • PlumCrazyGirl
    Options
    OK, let me set the record straight --Yes, Jacque, I am most definitely crazy. It's a burden that someone had to bear. Might as well be me.

I was doing real good w/my food so I thought, yeah, I'll have that soft pretzel at the Girl Scout meeting. NOOOO... that put me slightly over my calorie count.

We eliminated the snack from the meetings years ago b/c it was wasting productive badge work time. Tonight, a parent surprised the troop w/large soft pretzels.

My weekend is hectic. GS Cookie sale booth on Saturday. My 13yr has a few girls coming over on Saturday & I'm supposed to take them to Walmart. Then on Sunday night she's having her first boy/girl party. Pray for me ladies.... pray for patience. After the party the girls are sleeping over. No school here on Monday.

I'm certainly hoping hubby makes it back from his work trip tommorrow. I do not want to be handling a 12/13 year boy/girl party on my own. Lucky me I have a very small house...the kids can't escape me.