Women Shouldn't Lift Weights

Options

Replies

• ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options
    Damnit ladies. Cut it out! There's only one rack at my gym and I'm tired of you all hogging it!!!
  • SmexAppeal
    SmexAppeal Posts: 858 Member
    Options
    I have tickets for the gun show for all you lil biznatches...
    It also includes a free peek at my bump.
  • MiloBloom83
    MiloBloom83 Posts: 2,724 Member
    Options
    I have been lifting for more than a year and I still not have a Weiner........it suck.

Keep lifting Yanicka. You'll get your weiner.
  • SnazzyTraveller
    SnazzyTraveller Posts: 458 Member
    Options
    Women should NEVER lift weights. We will become men and grow weiners.
    Women, please-remember to stick to cardio only and 1000 calories a day.

Well I think women who lift look very sexy! Never saw one with a weiner? Does that really happen? If so how big is it?

Hahaha these threads always crack me up
  • McBully4
    McBully4 Posts: 1,270 Member
    Options
    Damnit ladies. Cut it out! There's only one rack at my gym and I'm tired of you all hogging it!!!

Sit back and enjoy the view.
  • embercakez
    Options
    I guess I’ll continue to lift food and laundry.
  • Sadagopan84
    Sadagopan84 Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Hi,
    Women by nature cannot bulk up. They dont have the hormones which help bulking up. I have never seen any women with a body like Arnold or WWE star Rock. Cardio will only help in reducing body fat but when people grow old the muscle will also grow thin. Thats when the problem will starts with joints. Its better to do cardio, strength, strech, joint integrity (like scare crow, dirty dog), and balance workouts in a given week.
  • sirthickness
    Options

Well I think women who lift look very sexy! Never saw one with a weiner? Does that really happen? If so how big is it?
    I saw a woman with a weiner...or was it a man with boobs? Not really sure. It was at a Tijuana "night club" in '86, so it probably doesn't really count anyway. I'm still in shock from that one!
  • mathera26
    mathera26 Posts: 90 Member
    Options
    BWAHAHAHA!!!
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,247 Member
    Options
    Ugh. Just nicked my adam's apple shaving my neck. Turning into a man is tough.
  • Tropical_Turtle
    Tropical_Turtle Posts: 2,236 Member
    Options
    Well then that explains alot when I started lifting, I got all hard. I grew a penile unit from lifting, wow who'd have thought.
  • mmuzzatti
    mmuzzatti Posts: 706 Member
    Options
    Ugh. Just nicked my adam's apple shaving my neck. Turning into a man is tough.

Let me know if you need me to show you how to scratch your balls....it is a tricky!
  • Rynatat
    Rynatat Posts: 807 Member
    Options

Sit back and enjoy the view.

That explains why I have yet to have a guy ask me to get off the Smith machine when I'm doing my death squat/deadlift routines (I'm usually hogging it for about 20-30mins)...
  • Jkmumma
    Jkmumma Posts: 254
    Options

NEW PLAN lift EVEN HEAVIER, grow weiner, never have to sit on toilet seat to pee again *cheers*

You'd probably be jealous...
  • _SpeshK_
    _SpeshK_ Posts: 496 Member
    Options
    I GREW A WEINER JUST FROM READING THIS

THANKS A LOT!!!!!! (not)

Thread Winner
  • FullOfWin
    FullOfWin Posts: 1,414 Member
    Options
    I thought it was about losing inches not gaining inches
  • maro_p
    maro_p Posts: 57 Member
    Options

I am tired of men at my gym doing repetitive half hearted bicep curls while screaming loudly. I am tired of them leaving the weights everywhere on the floor and on the barbel so I have to spend 10 minutes moving them if I want to do anything. Also I am bored of people ignoring that I am waiting to use the cage and try to jump the queue...

'No, honey. I am not standing here to admire how YOU perform your nowhere near to parallel 100kgs squats. I am here because I want to use the cage after YOU are done hogging it.'
  • maro_p
    maro_p Posts: 57 Member
    Options

I am tired of men at my gym doing repetitive half hearted bicep curls while screaming loudly. I am tired of them leaving the weights everywhere on the floor and on the barbel so I have to spend 10 minutes moving them if I want to do anything. Also I am bored of people ignoring that I am waiting to use the cage and try to jump the queue...

'No, honey. I am not standing here to admire how YOU perform your nowhere near to parallel 100kgs squats. I am here because I want to use the cage after YOU are done hogging it.'

Ooooouf... I think I got it of my chest now! :-D
  • ArroganceInStep
    ArroganceInStep Posts: 6,239 Member
    Options

You're not just checking me out?

Heart = Broken
  • jcr85
    jcr85 Posts: 229
    Options
    This is new and exciting.