ladies: whats your favorite kind of undies ?

Options

Replies

• heyshell79
    heyshell79 Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Boy shorts unless I can't have the line show, then high cut bikini.
  • Priincess_Natalie
    Priincess_Natalie Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Nothing :)
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    G strings.....just a string too. Not a thick one.
  • TattedXMomXStace
    Options
    bikinis or boyshorts. . . soooo comfy.
  • Angie_1991
    Angie_1991 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    boy shorts
  • campi_mama
    campi_mama Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    thongs or nothing.
    This :happy:
  • GamerGurl729
    GamerGurl729 Posts: 286 Member
    Options
    Bikinis or thongs ... Boyshorts are comfy but I hate how my butt looks in them.
  • MissLuana
    MissLuana Posts: 356
    Options
    cheekys :)

^^^ THIS, from VS
  • kristen6022
    kristen6022 Posts: 1,926 Member
    Options
    Thongs, specifically cotton ones from Aerie...
  • lamilli09
    lamilli09 Posts: 354 Member
    Options
    all the lace, all the time :)
  • RMLMoore
    RMLMoore Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    Low rise thongs by hanky panky.
  • MissKalhan
    MissKalhan Posts: 2,282 Member
    Options
    Thongs, g strings and boyshorts! Lace for all of the above!
    Commando when working out and going to bed.
  • babygirl_70
    Options
    thong & g-string
  • toya316
    toya316 Posts: 137 Member
    Options
    BOY SHORTS....
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    OnGossamer mesh hip-G thong. Only thing I'll wear. Feel like nothing. :drinker:
  • treatdream
    treatdream Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    Simply Vera Lace Hipsters and Gilligan & O'Malley Mesh Hipsters

What I want to know is - What is everyone's favorite bra? I have a really hard time finding something that is pretty, good quality and supportive.
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    For general wear I prefer cotton boy short type pants but I also have more lacey pants which match my bras. I am sorry to say but it's all about comfort for me and I just can't deal with thongs.

Favourite bra? Generally anything from Marks and Spencer. They do the best bras.
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    I think it adjust according to what you wear. I almost almost wear thongs and never anything at night so my body breathes. One of my biggest pet peeves is the showing of panty lines. It drives me nuts. So often you see somewhere wearing a nice outift and you see panty lines.

I had a talk with the volleyball girls and told them thongs or nothing and yes they are 13. If they do not learn now they will never learn how tacky that looks.

But most important of all is that they should match. Sexy begins with your thought process and when it matches you just feel better.

Not buying my kids thongs or suggesting they go commando. That's what seamless briefs are for.
    If my kid was on your team, we'd be having harsh words.

For me, regularly it's cotton low rise briefs, going out with the husband, i toss a few on the bed and as him what he would like, so he knows what to look forward to when we get home
  • paulaviki
    paulaviki Posts: 678 Member
    Options
    I think it adjust according to what you wear. I almost almost wear thongs and never anything at night so my body breathes. One of my biggest pet peeves is the showing of panty lines. It drives me nuts. So often you see somewhere wearing a nice outift and you see panty lines.

I had a talk with the volleyball girls and told them thongs or nothing and yes they are 13. If they do not learn now they will never learn how tacky that looks.

But most important of all is that they should match. Sexy begins with your thought process and when it matches you just feel better.

Not buying my kids thongs or suggesting they go commando. That's what seamless briefs are for.

For me, regularly it's cotton low rise briefs, going out with the husband, i toss a few on the bed and as him what he would like, so he knows what to look forward to when we get home

Plus thongs can be tacky when you see them hanging out the back if people's trousers or if someone is wearing a short skirt!

I don't really think 13 year olds should be wearing thongs!!
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options

Woah, no kidding. That's kind of sick in a way to address a bunch of young girls trying to teach them how to be 'sexy'. I can't even imagine how enraged I'd be if somebody told my niece to just not wear underwear to practice.