ladies: whats your favorite kind of undies ?

Options
1235»

Replies

• magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options
    I think it adjust according to what you wear. I almost almost wear thongs and never anything at night so my body breathes. One of my biggest pet peeves is the showing of panty lines. It drives me nuts. So often you see somewhere wearing a nice outift and you see panty lines.

I had a talk with the volleyball girls and told them thongs or nothing and yes they are 13. If they do not learn now they will never learn how tacky that looks.

But most important of all is that they should match. Sexy begins with your thought process and when it matches you just feel better.

Not buying my kids thongs or suggesting they go commando. That's what seamless briefs are for.
    If my kid was on your team, we'd be having harsh words.

For me, regularly it's cotton low rise briefs, going out with the husband, i toss a few on the bed and as him what he would like, so he knows what to look forward to when we get home

Woah, no kidding. That's kind of sick in a way to address a bunch of young girls trying to teach them how to be 'sexy'. I can't even imagine how enraged I'd be if somebody told my niece to just not wear underwear to practice.

I feel teens are pressured enough to be "sexy" there should be nothing sexy about a 13 yr old! My daughter's indoor color guard team had a very thin fabriced dress and the coach said "no panty lines" solved the problem, no thong needed. Right now, they have this ridiculous outfit, but they practice in tight work out leggings because it's cold. No panty lines and no thong. It's not rocket science, it's good parenting.
  • pullipgirl
    pullipgirl Posts: 767 Member
    Options
    I think it adjust according to what you wear. I almost almost wear thongs and never anything at night so my body breathes. One of my biggest pet peeves is the showing of panty lines. It drives me nuts. So often you see somewhere wearing a nice outift and you see panty lines.

I had a talk with the volleyball girls and told them thongs or nothing and yes they are 13. If they do not learn now they will never learn how tacky that looks.

But most important of all is that they should match. Sexy begins with your thought process and when it matches you just feel better.

WTF you told 13 year olds to wear thongs for practice?
  • magj0y
    magj0y Posts: 1,911 Member
    Options

WTF you told 13 year olds to wear thongs for practice?

Edited so i don't get a msg from the mods!
  • mistikal13
    mistikal13 Posts: 1,457 Member
    Options
    Anything from the VS Pink collection!
  • beernpizza
    beernpizza Posts: 431 Member
    Options
    Whatever make my *kitten* look good.
  • ScumbagSteve
    ScumbagSteve Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    The ones that end up on the flloor