• BeingAwesome247
    BeingAwesome247 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    hope-months-starvation-seasonal-ecard-someecards.jpg

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :drinker:
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    I know a lot of really great virtual ones... in the flesh though... I don't have hoards of followers. nope.
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    To everyone saying "You never find the right guy when you're looking for him," I call bull****. I met my fiance on an online dating site. It doesn't get more "looking" than that. We've been together 2.5 years, living together 1.5, engaged 7 months. Having done a lot of dating, I can assure you that he is VERY MUCH the right guy and not "just who came along," and I love him more every day.

When I said, "Don't go looking..." I simply meant to stop obsessing over it. Don't look at every single guy you meet and think of him as a possibility. I just meant go out and do things you enjoy simply because you enjoy them. This way, you learn to be happy with or without a man, which breeds confidence, which, in turn, attracts men. Bonus, you to meet guys who enjoy similar activities and interests, thusly, you will have much more in common with them. As far as the online dating thing, you are one of the lucky ones. I've tried several sites with no success, and many people I know have not had any success that way either. Sometimes it works, but more often than not, online dating is a waste of time and money.
  • yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    Options
    188825_10150467549165107_3113513_n.jpg
  • felice03
    felice03 Posts: 2,732 Member
    Options
    Maybe it is your personality...
  • MireyGal76
    MireyGal76 Posts: 7,334 Member
    Options
    188825_10150467549165107_3113513_n.jpg

I wanna be a unicorn too... like that chick in "the last unicorn" except in reverse... tho the red bull scared the **** out of me...

um

nevermind
  • mclarkin75
    mclarkin75 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    The right man will come when the time is right. Focus on yourself and your goals because confidence is damn sexy!
  • strikerjb007
    strikerjb007 Posts: 443 Member
    Options
    I will give you my extra $0.02. You will find some guy or many. Who knows. In my opinion, there is no such thing as "the one.." That is some crap that Disney Movies or some other person created. The reality is that there are MANY that can be "the one." It comes down to two people working hard on loving each other. Yes, it's tons of work to keep that alive. It's easy to fall out of love if you really think about it.

Now, do yourself a favor and focus on you. Lose weight or meet your goals cuz you want to look at that mirror and say: "I'm sexy and I know it.." You DON'T want affirmations from guys. You want guys to give you compliments, sure. But you should know your value.

At the end of the day, guys and girls come and go. Love comes and goes. The only love you need to keep, is love for yourself.
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Put on an Avengers T shirt. You'll have a group of guys following you around like baby ducks within no time.
    TMNT tshirts work, too.

shirtless has also proven effective...

LOL!!!