Tummy Tuck next Wednesday!

Options
13»

Replies

• Arienna
    Arienna Posts: 913
    Options
    Good luck to you! I'm sure you'll be VERY happy with the results! I hope everything goes good for you during surgery and wish you a speedy recovery!
  • meana717
    meana717 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    WOW! Amazing... best of luck for recovery. I too want to get a tummy tuck and I'm actually on the wait list for it through the military. I've had 2 kids... and I hate having my "kangaroo pouch" as i like to call it! Let us know how it goes.. BEST OF LUCK!
  • Momma2four
    Momma2four Posts: 1,534
    Options
    Today is te big day. Hope all went well. Congrats on finally getting to this point
  • Carleybby
    Carleybby Posts: 158
    Options
    I also hope it went well, can't wait to hear about it.
  • tatumsky
    Options
    My friend just had a tummy tuck about 6 weeks ago. I haven't seen her yet, but she is so happy with the results. She wishes she would have found out how many lbs they took off. : ) She says, she feels wonderful and it getting back to working out again. I'm sure you'll be sooo happy that you did. Good for you!!! You need to be PROUD of YOU!!!! : )
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    i'm back home after some minor complications left me in the hospital overnight. i feel good but havent got a full view of the results yet. i'll post more later. thanls again everyone!
  • HonestOmnivore
    HonestOmnivore Posts: 1,356 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry you had complications - but I'm glad you were in the hospital the first night! Take good care of yourself - we've all been thinking about you and wishing you well!
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    HANG IN THERE SWEETIE! THANK YOU FOR LETTING US KNOW ALL IS WELL! PLEASE LISTEN TO YOUR DOCTOR and POST WHEN YOU ARE READY, WE WILL BE WAITING!
  • erikazj
    erikazj Posts: 2,365 Member
    Options
    Hope you feel ok.

E x
  • Arienna
    Options
    So glad everything went good for you!!! :) Hope you feel better really soon!
  • NurseMisty
    NurseMisty Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Hope the complications are passed you know so you can start to heal! I'll be checking here and your blog to see how your doing!
  • bolsen21
    Options
    i have had three kids and now that I'm losing the baby weight finally ... i need the same thing.... YOU GO GIRL!!!!
  • Solandra
    Options
    Take care and take it easy! I'm looking forward to your progress reports. :)
  • Cassia
    Cassia Posts: 467 Member
    Options
    looking forward to the "after" pics!! You've done such a great job with your weight loss, and now a tummy tuck will look great! Congrats!
  • artschoolgirl
    artschoolgirl Posts: 598 Member
    Options
    Hey again everyone! Surprisingly, I'm feeling really great! The muscle repair is what makes me a bit uncomfortable, but overall, it's super enjoying just laying on the couch hehe. I just got a small peak at my results while i was laying horizontal at the hospital & it looked strange, like my stomach had caved it. I was reassured that this is normal because of the tight binder. I'm going to dare to take a shower tonight & get a better look & maybe take a new photo for the blog.

I ended up having to stay the night at the hospital because I kept fainting! They were trying to get me to get up to use the washroom before I could go, and I was feeling really good, but I'd start the process of getting & I'd just go black & my skin was turing ghost white! My poor boyfriend, I think that scared him a lot & the nurses & doctor didn't want to send me home like that for him. It was probably good because he needed & deserved to get in some rest before taking care of me. I haven't been able to sleep more than 15mins-1hour at a time. Somehow, I feel like I have good energy. It's strange not having an appetite at all though. I've been trying to get myself to drink lots of juice, crackers and fruit just to make sure the meds don't get me feeling bad.

Anyways...that's the report for now...I smell really bad haha, kinda nervous about the shower, but overall, it's just a really surreal experience laying here!! Yah!!!
  • Arienna
    Options
    Glad to hear you're doing good! I felt really energized after my c-sections too, which is weird! But honestly the more you get around the faster you'll recover. Just take it slow! Glad to hear you aren't fainting anymore, too. That's scary.
  • lildebbie
    lildebbie Posts: 2,068 Member
    Options
    Glad to hear it went good.
  • traceylwood65
    Options
    I am so incredibly jealous and also EXTREMELY happy for you!! Hope to be in your shoes someday soon!!!
    Be well and listen to the doc's!! and don't forget to take your pain meds to keep a head of the pain!!! that is why you have them :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!