5 things you wish you can say without getting fired.

Options
mandy0688
mandy0688 Posts: 335 Member
1. Shut the **** Up!!!!!
2. Are you ****ing kidding me?
3. Does your wife know your hitting on me?
4. *wife calls wondering where her husband is and cussing me out because he is not in his room* Maam I don't know where your husband is and if you didn't treat him like garbage he wouldn't be hitting on me, plus its not my damn responsibility to keep up with his every move, I work the front desk and no i am not gonna knock on the damn door cause he has some other chick in there now.
5. *when 4 girls plus the guys wife calls wanting to transfer to his room phone* No maam i think he is on the phone with his other girlfriend or wife.

Replies

• JerseyPook
    Options
    Wow - the possibilities are endless for me with this one. I'm an x-ray tech and work in a hospital!!
  • AmyBecky74
    AmyBecky74 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    *kitten*.
    That's the dumbest idea I ever heard.
    How the hell did you ever get to be a boss?
    Go to hell.
    Kiss my *kitten*
  • GetFitCarly
    Options
    1. How about read the ****ing signs?
    2. It's written right here dip ****
    3. **** off c***
    4.get the **** over it

I deal with angry parents and tourists who cant ****ing speak english -_-
  • Impy84
    Impy84 Posts: 430
    Options
    1) please go kill yourself
    2) fuk off and kill yourself
    3) i hate u go kill yourself
    4) stfu you ugly useless trashy *kitten* piece of shyt
    5) i hope you die on the way home
  • angieleighbyrd
    angieleighbyrd Posts: 989 Member
    Options
    1. I'm not the one that broke your ****ing cable line

2. We are a ****ing cable company not the god damn geek squad

3. If you don't even know what the **** your modem is, then don't call me to fix it!

4. Oh, you have no dial tone? That's because you have a voip and you need to plug it into your modem not the wall **** for brains.

5. No
  • Helloitsdan
    Helloitsdan Posts: 5,564 Member
    Options
    You named your child "DENIM"!? WTF is wrong with you?!

Just gather your demon spawn and GTF out?!
  • deanna_bond
    deanna_bond Posts: 104 Member
    Options
    shut up

your stupid

i dont want to no

omg your arrogant

oh and your fired and I am taking your place
  • Naomilette
    Options
    read the ****ing sign!
    Yes you I'm asking you a ****ing questions!
    What one and how much dip s*** ? I'm not a ****ing mind reader pointing and saying that one dose not count!
    19 comes before 20 witch i called out 5 numbers ago a**h*** back of the line!
    Well don't just stand there and look at me if it's your ****ing number tell me don't wait till i call the next one.
    HAY A**H***! get off the ****ing phone!
    Yes old man useing you umbrella to pull milk from the fridge and then damage the container leaking milk all through the shop is what i ****ing felt like dealing with today.
    you no speak English? But f*** me if you can speak it perfectly if the price is wrong!!!

Service deli in a supermarket................
  • WinnerVictorious
    WinnerVictorious Posts: 4,735 Member
    Options
    this fits in with this thread...

have you ever seen the Budweiser "swear jar" commercial? if not, check this out... especially if you work in an office.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EJJL5dxgVaM
  • EvgeniZyntx
    EvgeniZyntx Posts: 24,208 Member
    Options
    shut up

your stupid

i dont want to no

omg your arrogant

oh and your fired and I am taking your place

*twitch*
  • Merc71
    Merc71 Posts: 412 Member
    Options
    1) OMG, SHUT THE *kitten* UP!!!

2) You didn't get promoted because of your professionalism. You didn't get promoted because you passed a board. You DAMN sure didn't get promoted for your MOS knowledge. You got promoted because you spread your legs to the right person.

3) It's old, crusty, lazy, worthless f**ks like you that are taking up slots, that's why I haven't made E-7 yet, thanks for asking. *kitten*.

4) Were you always this shi**y, or did the Army feel like promoting spineless whiners on your particular day of rank?

5) When will I complete the task? How about, NEVER...is NEVER good for you?
  • LindsayHein
    LindsayHein Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Well...I'm an elementary school teacher so, the list is pretty much endless. :)
  • RAF_Guy
    RAF_Guy Posts: 230 Member
    Options
    1. Dry your eyes wet pants.

2. Your p1ss poor planning does not constitute my emergency.

3. Sorry Sir, could you repeat that, I could not hear it over the sound of your ineptitude.

4. I would love to see it from your point of view but I can't get my head that far up my own *kitten*.

5. How about a nice big cup of the shut the f&ck up.

I may have actually have said one or two of those things in my time:smile: which probably explains why I have hit my promotion ceiling.
  • BeeElMarvin
    BeeElMarvin Posts: 2,086 Member
    Options
    wierdestboner_zps00ffd2ac.png
  • nturner612
    nturner612 Posts: 710 Member
    Options
    1. Why am i so sarcastic? that is because i am not the salesperson, so why dont you go do your job so that i can go back to doing mine!
    2. I dont give a flying *kitten* about all the dumb *kitten* you are babbling about! Do you see me ignoring you? I am hoping that you will catch the drift and stop talking to me and get the *kitten* out of my office!!!
    3. You cant go to work? then why are you calling looking for work? Wasting my time and yours!
    4. Take your own f'ing messages! You are not busy so why should i tell the idiot on the phone how busy you are and if i can take a message.
    5. That is your job description NOt mine. deal with it.
  • UncleMac
    UncleMac Posts: 13,158 Member
    Options
    1- Lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine.

2- I've compared your credentials to the job requirements and you're not qualified to be my supervisor.

3- MEETING- Mediocre Employees Entertaining Themselves Insomuch Nagging Games

4- By your age, most folks have grown up. Where did you go wrong?

5- No... and by "No", I mean "NO"....
  • id like a raise please.. please dont give me night shift.. why is this a polictical arena... an we get no vote.. Can we talk about rude rough drivers that drive my senior friends around roughhouse I dont like this.. mess . I dont play the kiss up game never did:heart:
  • chauncyrenayCHANGED
    chauncyrenayCHANGED Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Can you try to be professional...just once?
  • stephc0711
    stephc0711 Posts: 1,026 Member
    Options
    1) Well, you'd have veins if you weren't a drug addict, idiot.
    2) I know excalty what I'm doing so STFU.
    3) I'm not your mother, clean up your own GD mess.
    4) Good God, have you showered this month?!?!
    5) If you don't like needles WTF were you thinking when you got those tattoos on your neck, effing p*s*y.
  • laarae
    laarae Posts: 332 Member
    Options
    Sorry just one thing-
    If you hate your job so much-quit-negativity breeds negativity.:grumble: