Options
spozzybear
spozzybear Posts: 216 Member
Can't decide which one to get - anyone care to help me? :happy:

Replies

• RebelliousRibbons
    RebelliousRibbons Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    Galaxy S3 is AMAZING. My brother just got one. I WANT IT SO BADLY.

Also, iPhones are not what they're cracked up to be. Watch youtube videos comparing them and you'll SEE the s3 is better. Just be wary of the commentary.
  • ElizaRoche
    ElizaRoche Posts: 2,005 Member
    Options
    samsung all the way....
  • Joreanasaurous
    Joreanasaurous Posts: 1,384 Member
    Options
    Apple fans like iPhones, to each their own. Personally I will take an Android any day. I feel they give you a lot more freedom.
  • dela1000
    Options
    As a user of both MAC and PC products, both will give you the same amount of hell when they break. Apart from that, iPhones are easier to use, but have TONS of limitations, Droids have a steeper learning curve but when you get it you can do SO MUCH more than with an iPhone. Also Droids are less expensive.
  • Faericn_Rising
    Options
    Android. Period.
  • CknGrl
    CknGrl Posts: 16
    Options
    Samsung 3! My first smart phone and it is incredible! My apple friends are jealous.
  • JohnnyBLean
    JohnnyBLean Posts: 67 Member
    Options
    I don't have either right now but would go with the Samsung if I were going to get one today.
  • WeekndOVOXO
    WeekndOVOXO Posts: 779 Member
    Options
    S3.

http://youtu.be/nf5-Prx19ZM

Seriously hilarious and 100% true.

The only complaint I have with the S3 is that the built is very plasticy so I recommend buying a sturdy case.
  • cmcollins001
    cmcollins001 Posts: 3,472 Member
    Options
    I'm a 100% Android fan myself. I have an HTC phone but a Samsung tab. LOVE them both.
  • spozzybear
    spozzybear Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Ok so my next question would be, is the Galaxy too big for someone like me with small hands?
  • jerbear67
    jerbear67 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Samsung Galaxy S3 all the way! I love my Macbook and iPad but I HATE the iPhone, it can't do half the things Android can do! Not to mention the Galaxy S3 is cheaper than the iPhone, more bang for your buck!
  • Syderelli
    Syderelli Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    LOVE my s3. Just got it last week and haven't had any problems so far :):)
  • GreyEyes21
    GreyEyes21 Posts: 241 Member
    Options
    Iphone all the way! I had 4 droids all different types. they messed up all the time, battery was hot always, sometimes it would delete all of my pictures, contacts, etc, It would restart in the middle of a conversation or LONG text, terrible reception. Bought all 4 BRAND NEW! not REFERBISHED from a respectible retailer (NOT WALMART or crappy places like that) It was dificult to use. HATED IT!

Iphone was so simple and easy, had the same one for a year now, fiance has his for 3 years now. I never even think about upgrading to the 5, I can keep it forever. Not one time has it frozen or slowed down, battery is fine, GREAT battery life. *cuddles her phone*
  • _JR_
    _JR_ Posts: 830 Member
    Options
    Can you back up your S3 to an online source like with the iPhone (the Cloud)?
  • steven_goldilocks
    Options
    If you're worried about the size, Samsung have just announced a smaller version of the S3, which I think they're calling the S3 Mini, which should be about the same size as the iPhone 5. Might be worth holding off until that hits the stores.

S.
  • jerbear67
    Options
    Ok so my next question would be, is the Galaxy too big for someone like me with small hands?

If you look at the specs on each the size of the Galaxy and the iPhone are about the same!

iPhone 5's height is 4.87 inches; the width is 2.31 inches
    Galaxy's height is 5.38 inches; the width is 2.78 inches

My sister in-law is a tiny woman 5 foot 100lbs and has not complained that it's too big for her small hands.
  • tmarie4
    tmarie4 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I was ALMOST convinced to get the iPhone 5. But decided against that, stuck with Android, and got the Galaxy S3 a couple weeks ago - love it!!
  • AnnaVee84
    AnnaVee84 Posts: 345 Member
    Options
    Samsung Galaxy S3 all the way! I love my Macbook and iPad but I HATE the iPhone, it can't do half the things Android can do! Not to mention the Galaxy S3 is cheaper than the iPhone, more bang for your buck!

^^ exactly. Love my MacBook Pro and the iPad is fun, but my android phone was wayyy easier to set up than the iPad and apple doesn't really play well with other companies, like Google.... So for my next phone was considering either the evo lte or Samsung s3, but def an android!
  • m3dreamer2011
    Options
    I have had a series of iPhones and Blackberrys but will be making the switch to Android and the S3 soon for no other reason than I am "over" the iPhone and the fact that everywhere you look people have them. I like to be a little different..... :)
  • jerbear67
    Options
    Can you back up your S3 to an online source like with the iPhone (the Cloud)?

Yes you can back your phone up to your Gmail account