• randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    4099649_o.gif

Go with this one!
  • NewChristina
    NewChristina Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    My boyfriend and I have had our S3s for about 3 months and still love them. I did A LOT of researching reviews before making my decision. I am so, so happy I did the right thing.
  • secretlobster
    secretlobster Posts: 3,566 Member
    Options
    This is like asking what religion you want to join

But since I think Apple is Satan and I've loved every Android device I've ever had (including my S3) I'm gonna say... S3.
  • _Elemenopee_
    _Elemenopee_ Posts: 2,665 Member
    Options
    I have the GSIII and couldn't be happier!
  • onpoint1920
    Options
    SG3.....#Beast It will take three or four updates for the iPhone to come up lol
  • grinner30
    grinner30 Posts: 122 Member
    Options
    Samsung G4 comes out in February, so you might wish to hold off a bit if possible.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    my iphones have crashed more than my android devices. combine that with the android devices having better features and its a no brainer.
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Why is this even a question? GS3, hands down. I love mine!
  • goonas
    goonas Posts: 205
    Options
    Try both and decide for yourself.
    It amazes me how defensive people get about phones - its quite sad, there are more important things in this world to argue about.
  • MsTanya77
    MsTanya77 Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I have the Galaxy S3 and it is an AWESOME phone! iPhone used to be ahead of the game but now they are just trying to keep up! The iPhone 5 just has features we already had on the Galaxy: Thinner phone, bigger screen, etc. The apps are no different, they just have some different apps from Android, just like vice versa. Of course Android has an open network so more capability when uploading vids to Youtube and such. It is super fast, I just love mine, I have never wanted an iPhone ever.
  • Froggy1976
    Options
    Just got the Samsung S3. I love it! I had the iphone 3s way back and Android is so much better.
  • bowser625
    bowser625 Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    How's the battery life for both?

I'll be in the market in a couple months. I have a LG Ally right now and the battery is terrible. (I guess it depends on how much I use it)
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Try both and decide for yourself.
    It amazes me how defensive people get about phones - its quite sad, there are more important things in this world to argue about.

This. :drinker:
  • dansls1
    dansls1 Posts: 309 Member
    Options
    Both are great an you won't go wrong with either. I'm sticking with iPhone mainly because of the amount of apps i've paid for.

This - and the learning curve to go to a new phone are why I have an iphone 5. Also whomever said the S3 was cheaper - it's $199 for each with contract.
  • Denise1224
    Denise1224 Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I got the iphone for the same reason. Although they're making great strides with making the Droids more user friendly and I did try the S3 in the store I still found that being made of plastic it felt "cheap" in my hand where the iphone feels like a quality piece of equipment ... I couldn't justify spending the same amount of money on something that feels like its cheaply made... If Samsung put a little more thought into the design and made it feel like its worth $200 then I might consider it .. until then iphone for me :-)
  • mrmarius
    mrmarius Posts: 1,802 Member
    Options
    Can you back up your S3 to an online source like with the iPhone (the Cloud)?

but of course
  • Froggy1976
    Options
    Both are great an you won't go wrong with either. I'm sticking with iPhone mainly because of the amount of apps i've paid for.

This - and the learning curve to go to a new phone are why I have an iphone 5. Also whomever said the S3 was cheaper - it's $199 for each with contract.
    This would depend on your provider. I just got my samsung s3 for $89 with contract. Not sure how much an iPhone is, just wanted to point out that it may not be $199 for everyone.
  • vkruithof
    vkruithof Posts: 227 Member
    Options
    s3 all the way. i've had both and prefer the android. the iphone is more user friendly and that's about it.

by the way the iphone 5 is as big as the s3, so no savings there.
  • ErinBeth7
    ErinBeth7 Posts: 1,625 Member
    Options
    I'm an Apple fan, love their desktops, have the iPad and iPod. I have a Samsung Galaxy S phone and I haven't found anything it can't do that the iPhone does. I got the android because it was free with an upgrade. It has all same features and tons of apps. But really, I have nothing against the iPhone. I'd use either! I have no particular allegiance. My service provider doesn't carry the iPhone so I use Androids. They're pretty much the same to me! My bf has an iPhone and I don't see much of a difference. So, like others have said, they're both going to accommodate your needs/wants in a cell phone. Choose whatever works best for you.