Driver License Weight

Options
124»

Replies

• DollyMiel
    DollyMiel Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    The weight on mine is 135lbs. I was being honest!

Now I'm 170, but I'm definitely hoping to be under 135 by the time I renew. Ohhh yeah~
  • livingwithlam
    Options
    Because of this thread I pulled out my wallet and looked at my license -- weight isn't listed on it here in New York. :tongue:
  • OlsenG318
    Options
    I was 13 lbs heavier than my listed weight when I got my license renewed earlier this year, now I'm 15 lbs. lighter than what it says. Not too shabby. I'd like to see it off by about 50 lbs. so I have a ways to go yet.
  • Enigmatica
    Enigmatica Posts: 879 Member
    Options
    Classic, lol. I put "140" on my DL, but I weighed 155 at the time. I had lost a lot of weight at that point and was still losing at a good clip, so I considered it my own personal challenge to get down to 140 and cure the lie. Now I'm 125... o.0
  • EvelynBfly78
    EvelynBfly78 Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    I've listed the same weight on my license for over 25 years. CA & WA both list it. I finally weigh under it. Next renewal hopefully I'll be at my goal weight. No more lying--what a relief :)
  • barbaramitchell101
    barbaramitchell101 Posts: 360 Member
    Options
    well...you guys made me look...yes, it is on my license (arizona) and I didn't even think of lieing when I got it.... That was maybe 10 years ago and I am about 20 lbs under that now...licences here are good until you reach 65, then I think you have to renew every 4 years.... I'm due to renew in 2016
  • needles85365
    needles85365 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    WOW, just looked at mine. issued in 2001 and it was 300, probably lied. Now I'm 224....will never be that big again.
  • MFPfriend
    MFPfriend Posts: 1,121 Member
    Options
    Mine says 195, which was my about 10 pounds under my real weight when I got my driver's license. But then I dropped down to 175, and when I got a new license after mine was stolen, I made a point of changing the weight to 175. But the lady just ignored it, and my new driver's license said I still weighed 195. I was pissed!
  • hurleycutie142
    hurleycutie142 Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    funny story but my license says 120 and i took the picture when i was fat... and i went to the club and the bouncer said 120 huh how fat were u when u took this picture... i thought what an a hole but he was right lol...
  • FitzyFitzpatrick
    FitzyFitzpatrick Posts: 188 Member
    Options
    I'm under my weight as well...and I lied then!

Funny tho, in AZ you have the SAME license until you're 65. How's THAT picture ever supposed to match??
  • katevarner
    katevarner Posts: 884 Member
    Options
    MS will be happy to continue any lie you wish to tell concerning your weight LOL
    Mine has had the same number in that slot since 1981 :laugh:
    That was a whole herd of kids ago!

Alabama is the same--my weight on my license is the same as the day I first got a license even tho I have weighed as many as 35 lbs. more than it says and right now I weigh 12 less. Fat picture, tho, as it was taken 40+ lbs. ago.
  • mfp_1
    mfp_1 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    Do the following offenses apply?

http://www.gpo.gov/fdsys/pkg/USCODE-2011-title18/html/USCODE-2011-title18-partI-chap47-sec1001.htm

(1) falsifies, conceals, or covers up by any trick, scheme, or device a material fact;

(2) makes any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or representation; or

(3) makes or uses any false writing or document knowing the same to contain any materially false, fictitious, or fraudulent statement or entry;
  • 5kidsforme
    5kidsforme Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    We have to list our weights in our state. My goal has been to reach my DL weight! 4 lbs to go!!:laugh:
  • mfp_1
    mfp_1 Posts: 516 Member
    Options
    FitzyFitzpatr wrote:
    ... in AZ you have the SAME license until you're 65.
    How's THAT picture ever supposed to match??

http://www.azdot.gov/mvd/DLInfo.asp
    Arizona issues an "extended" driver license that does not expire until age 65. However, your photo and vision screening will need to be updated every 12 years. Drivers age 60 and over will receive a 5-year license.

• aprilwilliams2729
    aprilwilliams2729 Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    How long do they last in USA? How often does this question come up?

It varies by state. Here in WV ours expire every 5 years after age 25 (You get new one at 21 as that's the legal drinking age). Mine says 180 - it was only off by 70 lbs when I was at my highest weight 2 months ago. :ohwell: :embarassed:
  • tammihart
    tammihart Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Well like others I lied about my weight on my DL and am now under it. My picture looks nothing like me.
    And now my confession...

I lie about my height I am 5'3 1/2, the don't put 1/2 on your DL, I say 5'4 so I don't lose my 1/2 inch. LOL!!!
  • newmooon56
    newmooon56 Posts: 347 Member
    Options
    This thread made me realize I too am slightly under (about 5#) what it says on the license. I was lying by about 12#s for years now.

My height Id never lie about. I have never ever felt there was a reason to stretch the truth about being 5 2". Im not a long legged type, and for whatever reason Ive always loved that. (honestly Id love it if I WAS tall- but its all good either way)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!