Which one is the most attractive to you?

Options

Replies

• scs143
    scs143 Posts: 2,190 Member
    Options
    25-35
  • MikeyD1280
    MikeyD1280 Posts: 5,257
    Options
    20%-30%

Between 25 & 30 look best, in my opinion.

I agree!
  • basillowe66
    basillowe66 Posts: 432 Member
    Options
    All of them, beauty is more than skin deep!!!!! LOL
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    I hope to one day be 35... I hope! Since I am 50 now. But my man loved me before... and he loves me while I'm shrinking. So I'm happy!
  • Owsla135
    Owsla135 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    And for those who wanted the male version
    body-fat-percentage-men.jpg

There's another half to that pic including the men... I'm just too lazy to crop and post it, lol!
  • juliecat1
    juliecat1 Posts: 3,455 Member
    Options
    These things annoy me. The percentages are going to look different on every body depending on build/height/whatever. Based on that chart alone - I'd say 20-30 range.
  • TropicalFlowerz
    TropicalFlowerz Posts: 1,990 Member
    Options
    15-35%...but attitude...it's all about the attitude. Own it, and I don't care what the percentage, you'll have 'em eating out of the palms of your hands.

wise man.
  • kit8806
    kit8806 Posts: 222 Member
    Options
    25-30
  • ZoeLifts
    ZoeLifts Posts: 10,347 Member
    Options
    oh-my-god-who-the-hell-cares.jpg

Attractiveness goes alot deeper then how much water you can displace in the bath.

And here we go. I'm surprised it took so many pages.

Here's a clue, someone was curious for opinions and posted a topic, people answered and gave said opinions...
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    15-17% or 20-22%
  • Owsla135
    Owsla135 Posts: 350 Member
    Options
    Here we go:

body-fat-percentage-men_zps169d474f.jpg
  • tracymat
    tracymat Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    25-30 - curvy still, like a woman should be.
  • sjebert
    sjebert Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    20 35%
  • HeavyLiftGirl
    HeavyLiftGirl Posts: 1,267 Member
    Options
    20-22%.
  • makkman
    makkman Posts: 212
    Options
    30%
  • SoViLicious
    SoViLicious Posts: 2,633 Member
    Options
    Men 10-25
  • jesse1379
    jesse1379 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    25%
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    Here we go:

body-fat-percentage-men_zps169d474f.jpg

10%-12% hands down (although he could stand to spend a little more time building his arms...they're not as muscular as his pecs and abs), but 15-25% (actually, I think 25% looks better than the 20% in this photo) looks pretty good, too.
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    oh-my-god-who-the-hell-cares.jpg

Attractiveness goes alot deeper then how much water you can displace in the bath.
    Regardless, most people don't approach strangers to try to get to know them unless they find that person physically attractive. Lets not pretend that we're all so deep that we don't care. We do. I might think my friend has an attractive personality and like hanging out with him, but I'm not going to date him if the notion of kissing him revolts me because I'm not even remotely attracted to him physically. And besides that, it really depends on what you're after. If you're just looking to get laid, who cares what the person's personality is like? Do the deed with someone you think is hot and then walk away. If you're looking for a relationship, you need both.
  • DrMAvDPhD
    DrMAvDPhD Posts: 2,097 Member
    Options
    It's probably an unfair question. From 20% and up, they are clearly all "hourglass" figures (which I have read multiple times, only 8% of women actually have). Not many woman would have that body shape at 30% bodyfat.