Which one is the most attractive to you?

Options

Replies

• anneerick
    anneerick Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    Men - 15% yummm, yummy, yumerton
  • whitehairedguy64
    Options
    15-25% looks good. 30% is ok. If you're looking for an "ideal" range 15-25% would be it. A hard body below 15% doesn't strike me as being feminine.
  • harlanJEN
    harlanJEN Posts: 1,089 Member
    Options
    15-35%...but attitude...it's all about the attitude. Own it, and I don't care what the percentage, you'll have 'em eating out of the palms of your hands.
    /quote

Absolutely ! Self-confidence is SEXY. Own it !
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,022 Member
    Options
    20=35% is the best, anything taken to the extremes is well extreme LOL
  • jess7386
    jess7386 Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    30% for women - love the curves!!

15-25% for men - i like muscle definition but don't mind a little tummy myself!
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    20%-35%

Between 25 & 30 look best, in my opinion.

ditto
  • escloflowneCHANGED
    escloflowneCHANGED Posts: 3,038 Member
    Options
    15-30% for the chicks!
  • rsm1972
    rsm1972 Posts: 283
    Options
    15 - 17 % Honestly
    :flowerforyou:
  • annmariedap
    annmariedap Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    25 to 35
  • gingerjen7
    gingerjen7 Posts: 821 Member
    Options
    Here we go:

body-fat-percentage-men_zps169d474f.jpg

10%-12% hands down (although he could stand to spend a little more time building his arms...they're not as muscular as his pecs and abs), but 15-25% ...looks pretty good, too.
    Agreed, but I like the 20% better than the 25%. Below 10%--no. No thank you.
  • love4fitnesslove4food_wechange
    Options
    12-15%
  • DollaMimi86
    Options
    20%-30% looks good to me.
  • StinkyWinkies
    StinkyWinkies Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    20%-35%

Between 25 & 30 look best, in my opinion.

I agree.
  • shorty35565
    shorty35565 Posts: 1,425 Member
    Options
    Here we go:

10-20!
  • jcstanton
    jcstanton Posts: 1,849 Member
    Options
    oh-my-god-who-the-hell-cares.jpg

Attractiveness goes alot deeper then how much water you can displace in the bath.
    Regardless, most people don't approach strangers to try to get to know them unless they find that person physically attractive. Lets not pretend that we're all so deep that we don't care. We do. I might think my friend has an attractive personality and like hanging out with him, but I'm not going to date him if the notion of kissing him revolts me because I'm not even remotely attracted to him physically. And besides that, it really depends on what you're after. If you're just looking to get laid, who cares what the person's personality is like? Do the deed with someone you think is hot and then walk away. If you're looking for a relationship, you need both.

I mostly agree in that I think physical attraction is important in a long term relationship. However, sometimes physical attraction doesn't happen instantly. There have been times when I wasn't physically attracted to a guy when I first met him, but after getting to know him, I found myself more and more attracted to him. The flip side is when you meet someone that you're completely gaga over physically, but when you start talking to him, his personality or I.Q. level is a complete turn off.
  • will010574
    will010574 Posts: 761 Member
    Options
    In that spread of photos, I like the 25% best. All told I liked all of the girls between 20 and 35%.
  • trojanbb
    trojanbb Posts: 1,297 Member
    Options
    10% - 20%. Hot!

and for the guys, 3%-12%
  • bigphatcat
    bigphatcat Posts: 7,843 Member
    Options
    25-35
  • No_Finish_Line
    No_Finish_Line Posts: 3,661 Member
    Options
    going by the original photos, i'd say 15 - 17 but 25% aint bad at all!

clearly the full on beer gut has to win for the males
  • StinkyWinkies
    StinkyWinkies Posts: 603 Member
    Options
    Here we go:

10%-12% hands down (although he could stand to spend a little more time building his arms...they're not as muscular as his pecs and abs), but 15-25% ...looks pretty good, too.
    Agreed, but I like the 20% better than the 25%. Below 10%--no. No thank you.

I don't find any of these attractive...my last LTR was between 15%-20% tho' so perhaps it's the poses. I had always thought of him as skinny till he borrowed a (oversized) sweatshirt of mine once...it was small on him, the sleeves especially were extremely short.