Replies

• Ellas_Time_4_Change
    Options
    Best thing I read all day! You Rock!
  • AnjaZ89
    AnjaZ89 Posts: 235
    Options
    haha love that story!

no way i could have ignored thisgirls either... i always keep calm and one day i just have to speak up ori would implode!
  • zrmac804
    zrmac804 Posts: 369 Member
    Options
    some people just never grow out of junior high school behavior.

Very true. I've worked with many women in their 20s, 30s, and 40s who act like that.
  • Bethaniey
    Options
    First let me say "Great job!" on losing those 5 pounds. We have a gym here in our town. I know the kinds of girls you're referring to. The ones that think that because they've never had to worry too much about their weight, probably EVER in their lives, that they can have an attitude towards someone who does have to work hard to be in good shape. Somehow they think it makes them better than you. I would have LOVED to been a fly on the wall when you spoke up! Good for you!
  • eksproductions
    eksproductions Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    The trainer should have thrown you out if you threatened to slap someone. Find some security in who you are about yourself before resorting to violence and then the laughing wouldn't bother you.
  • MaraDiaz
    MaraDiaz Posts: 4,604 Member
    Options
    Sounds like your trainer is fed up with their idiocy too, glad you stood up to the little...creatures. Hopefully they'll take their drama elsewhere now.
  • weightloss12345678
    weightloss12345678 Posts: 377 Member
    Options
    sounds like you had more ppl in your corner than you thought
  • xLexa
    xLexa Posts: 482 Member
    Options
    good job!! now they know they got under your skin!!

No, now they know she is not a walkover!

Good job girl great comeback !
  • lesita75
    lesita75 Posts: 379 Member
    Options

I asked her if I were to slap her in good "fun" would she take it seriously??

Epic!! :drinker: :drinker:

Congratulations on your weight loss and hats off to you for taking the high road and not the gutter with the gutter rat groupies!!!!!
  • oneworkoutatatime
    Options
    Yeah!! :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • derekj222
    derekj222 Posts: 370 Member
    Options
    Awesome! Needed a laugh this Monday morning...and people say they grow up when they become adults...as if!
  • leilamarchi
    Options
    Good for you, girl! If they're laughing and giggling and smirking at someone who is putting effort into working out and getting healthier, they're just a pack of dumb kids - doesn't matter how many years they've been on this earth. Good for you, for staying true to you, and good for your trainer for finally saying something to the "pack" after having been spoken to about it privately before!
  • keesh1123
    keesh1123 Posts: 229 Member
    Options
    sounds like you had more ppl in your corner than you thought

THIS!!^^^ Congrats on the weight loss, the burpees and conquering the bullies! :)
  • wimeezer
    wimeezer Posts: 404 Member
    Options
    well done you! So proud of you for staying true to yourself and working hard. And well done Kenny!
  • rainghirl
    rainghirl Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    That's great to hear. It was probably a really useful opportunity for the trainer to be able to say something to them too as he's had complaints about them. I think there are some people out there who have never left high school, at least mentally.
  • Mama_Jag
    Mama_Jag Posts: 474 Member
    Options
    I love this story. :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • sandylion
    sandylion Posts: 451 Member
    Options
    Fantastic. Just, fantastic!
  • tashjs21
    tashjs21 Posts: 4,584 Member
    Options
    I LOVE IT!!! Very well said and super awesome that your trainer backed you up!

I particularly love the comeback about the slap, priceless!!! :laugh:

Congrats on losing 5 pounds and sticking with it in spite of immature people!. :drinker:
  • sugboog29
    sugboog29 Posts: 630 Member
    Options
    Yea for you!!! You are my hero!!
  • sgv0918
    sgv0918 Posts: 851 Member
    Options
    excellent and your trainer is awesome :)