Show us your PETS!

Options

Replies

• ZhayneRaye
    Options
    juviniel RES (red earred slider) named Squirt... like off of the movie Nemo:happy: :bigsmile:
  • Shikonneko
    Shikonneko Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Welcome to Cat Town, population: 4

Sara -- Got her first, adopted from the animal shelter after she'd been dropped off there. I'm guessing because she's, quite literally, a scardey-cat. She's seriously afraid of everything, only took her about five years to get keen on me!

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=37&g2_serialNumber=2

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=365&g2_serialNumber=2

Devonian -- Devon followed my boyfriend and I home one night, I looked at him and said, "You wanna come in too?" He looked at the open door, looked at me, and trotted on in. He was two at the time, making him older than Sara by a bit over a year. Everyone loves his pretty blue eyes and zen attitude.

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=220&g2_serialNumber=2

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=1019&g2_serialNumber=2

Paleocene -- We adopted Leo after a while (five years between Devon and Leo), figuring we could probably love one more cat. Adopted him from a local shelter here; he was so charming and lovey! Really does want to spend all day in your lap and purrs like an outboard motor if you so much as look at him. Can't meow though...

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=601&g2_serialNumber=2

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=1022&g2_serialNumber=2

Siderean -- Lastly the little Sid. He loped up to the house last August and I couldn't find his owner either. I couldn't rightly leave a little guy like him out in the world alone (he was only about 6 mo) and I didn't want to abandon him, so he's been living with us since. I don't think he was reared properly and is still a bit more feral (or at least ANGRY) than I like, but he's adjusting still and seems to be happy. He's SO vocal when he wants to be and has a funny nose (I guess like a Siamese)

main.php?g2_view=core.DownloadItem&g2_itemId=1016&g2_serialNumber=2

... Tada, cats!
  • Jenny_Taylia
    Jenny_Taylia Posts: 540 Member
    Options
    Its not letting me upload photos :(
  • Jenny_Taylia
    Options
    Its not letting me upload photos :(

I will not give up!!
  • Jenny_Taylia
    Options
    Ok so this is Molly...She has a little something special about her :P

168idkp.jpg

2ue003s.jpg
  • Shikonneko
    Shikonneko Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Holy poomittens a whole extra foot?!
  • Jenny_Taylia
    Options

Pretty much lol...On both her paws!
  • Jenny_Taylia
    Options

Pretty much lol...On both her paws!

2urv04z.jpg
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,229 Member
    Options
    That's pretty wild! It almost looks like an overdeveloped doo-claw (sp?), but then there is a pad for it too. She is quite a rare one. She looks like a stray that I took in once. It was pregnant and gave me two of the best orange kitties I have ever met. Sadly, I lost one when he got out and go hit by a car. My sister took the best orange kitten though. I still wish I could get him back. :grumble:
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    336133481.jpg?key=16001200&Expires=1351264549&Key-Pair-Id=APKAIYVGSUJFNRFZBBTA&Signature=AiQo5UN5bZMX7x8Dhnswqg206QlQCXaCyTXuOw6JYUxjkzT6yOPaknjmfgPUhokJl3xThjPKVdd9kVZgCHz-YncN4pFiWUO44AJSQAFoPLNa-CjlQWhv-Ih2gKQ5B7yYdN6kPC46lTcP6ETBm3pXKR7qtz5i0zQ-5Dpd~HB-SZY_
  • barb1241
    barb1241 Posts: 324 Member
    Options
    The dog in my avatar is Buster. He is from our local animal shelter. We adopted him because he needed better parents. His previous family abused him; he is missing his bottom front teeth from being kicked/hit. He has seizures but that is under control with twice daily medication. He has a rib that must've been broken at some point and didn't heal correctly.

As you can see in the picture, he likes to go hiking and carries his own backpack for food. He was terrified of EVERYTHING including us when we got him, but having a really nice dad who takes him for walks and is kind plus a stay at home mom has helped him a lot. He's still nervoius around strangers, though.

I'm glad we could give him a good home--animals deserve to be cared about, not abused!

Barb
  • 02tods
    02tods Posts: 126 Member
    Options
    Bump!

:heart: :heart: :heart:
  • MdmAcolyte
    MdmAcolyte Posts: 382 Member
    Options
    My babies in in my ticker ~ Carlos and Frankie <3
  • morningmud
    morningmud Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    <~~ My son's cat, Payne.
    Ash:
    SprewellBluff016.jpg

Another of Payne:
    IMG_6210.jpg
  • Celestialfairie
    Options
    My pets are in my ticker. :)
  • ShoeloverPearl
    Options
    My Dolce ready to go trick-or-treating!

2vux6h3.jpg
  • kdiamond
    kdiamond Posts: 3,329 Member
    Options
    I have a 2 year old shih tzu named Bella, and she is the light of my life. I was never a dog person before her, we had a big dog for 10 years (he was like my 3rd kid but he drove me crazy!) and when he died we got a little dog and I am definitely a little dog person.

Isn't she precious? (Of course she is in my car, she comes to pick up the kids from school with me) :flowerforyou:

bella.jpg
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    8136010079_a7f458cc98_m.jpg
  • withtimecomesmiracles
    Options
    Because it's soon to be Halloween and because my dog's name is all over the news this week,
    I'd like you to meet Sandy, my baby.

74299_171527966196951_1786832_n.jpg
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,736 Member
    Options
    My ticker has my Newfie Bentley.