Opinions on Prom/Formal Dress

Options
124»

Replies

• cm1458
    cm1458 Posts: 742 Member
    Options
    Do you feel good in it? Because i say go for it! I dont see any clinging and think it fits you to a T!

I do feel pretty good in it! :) It just clings a little toward the lower tummy (combination of mostly extra skin and some fat)... I'm just afraid of looking icky... I've never worn anything like this before ;) and thank you!

Hun, you've lost alot of weight and you look GREAT! I think this ^ is some residual insecurity from the way you used to feel before you lost weight. The best way to kick insecurity in the face is to do exactly that thing that you're afraid of doing. Wear the dress. You like it, it's gorgeous, and you're gorgeous in it. :flowerforyou:

Thank you so much!!! and you're right! I'm going to do this!
  • cm1458
    Options
    I think it looks lovely! You really don't need Spanx, but you can avoid the dreaded pantyline issue with Spanx, and they do provide some control. Target carries a less expensive version that is quite a bit more comfortable :)
    Why thank you!
  • Dub_D
    Dub_D Posts: 1,760 Member
    Options
    I love the back, but it's not the most flattering fit.
  • Scottish_charlene_84
    Options
    Its stunning and u look sooo gorgeous in it!
  • cm1458
    Options
    I just bought that dress for my boyfriends Marine Corps Ball! Same color too. I love it. I think its sexy without showing too much skin. Also not outrageously expensive :)

Yes! and thats really cool! :)