Terrible experince while shopping...I'm just trying to vent.

Options
124»

Replies

• babersbh
    Options
    :angry:
  • babersbh
    Options
    Ahhh... The North American Car Douche. What a pleasure to see this rare breed so late in the season! A close cousin of the The North American Construction Site Harasser, the North American Car Douche sightings grow rarer as the seasons cool. Experts are unsure where exactly North American Car Douches go, but sightings are notably less common as the winter seasons approach. One theory is that the North American Car Douche migrates to Cabo, or UFC matches, but those theories don't hold much water with the large body of North American Car Douche experts. Known for its distinctive calls from cars, the North American Car Douche is easy to spot. The North American Car Douche is also known to be incompetent at any from of dating, including Plenty of Fish, and OkCupid, and has long been suspected of being poorly endowed, and unable to sustain erections.

This is freaking hilarious! :laugh:

HILARIOUS!!!!!!!!! Love it!!
  • cruciia
    cruciia Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    I remember being about 11 years old and I was riding my bike with my dad to lose weight, and someone shouted "rissole" as they drove past. Talk about a stupid insult, but damn it was disheartening, especially to a self conscious 11 year old.

Moral of the story, people can be *kitten*, but what sort of **** must they be going through in their life to have to put other people down to feel happy about themselves.