My wedding dress...like?

Options

Replies

• Artemis726
    Artemis726 Posts: 587 Member
    Options
    Stunning! One of the prettiest dresses I have seen. :)
  • SunshineNicole
    Options
    Beautiful! I love the layers and the airiness of it all.
  • MaryJane_8810002
    MaryJane_8810002 Posts: 2,082 Member
    Options
    Wow that is absolutely stunning! I love the corset!
  • stinkpurty
    Options
    That's an amazing dress. You look stunning in it. Your groom is gonna swoon! Congrats on your marriage!
  • BehindBlueEyes988
    Options
    Thank you! Thank you! Now I'm super excited for it to come in in December
  • BehindBlueEyes988
    Options
    Just giving a little update. My actual dress came in this week. It's a size 8, and needs to be brought in, especially up top (naturally...lol!) But anywho, this is it. Whiter than the sample, with the belt I have for it. Totally in love!

20121215_153133_zps8521c780.jpg
  • mycrazy8splus1
    mycrazy8splus1 Posts: 1,558 Member
    Options
    It lovely! I'm not a strapless fan but you pull off this dress very well. the back is great and I love the sparkle of the belt. Are you wearing your hair up or down?
  • BehindBlueEyes988
    Options
    It lovely! I'm not a strapless fan but you pull off this dress very well. the back is great and I love the sparkle of the belt. Are you wearing your hair up or down?
    I'm thinking a low up-do of some kind with a nice hair piece. Not a veil person, especially with all the ruffles on it. Nothing solid yet though! lol
  • supahstar71
    supahstar71 Posts: 926 Member
    Options
    Gagagorgeous!!!!! Personally I like it better without the belt but its divine on you. Congrats! :flowerforyou:
  • Oceanfires
    Oceanfires Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous dress!!! Your venue isThe Biltmore Estate?!? AWESOME!!!! Congrats!!! I know you'll have a perfect wedding :D
  • Junken_Diraffe
    Junken_Diraffe Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    Gorgeous!! I sold wedding gowns for a living for a while, and I've seen looooots of them. This one looks like it was made for you! This is absolutely the perfect dress for your body! Enjoy your day!
  • BehindBlueEyes988
    Options
    Thank you all =] It's relieving to try it on again and love it just as much as on day one. It fits the venue as well and is perfect!!
  • positivechic78
    Options
    Its beautiful. You look amazing!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    The back is lovely!
  • Stella_Leigh
    Stella_Leigh Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    I'm getting married next October to my first and only bf, love and all that jazz. Recently I've found a dress I love, my mom cried and it's great! I want to show people, but it's hard to show without my fiance seeing it. So, what do you all think? I have a little crystal belt to go around it too, but we didn't try it on this time I tried my dress.

1BEE1AE7-BD03-4710-930D-70DAC6872252_zps220791f0.jpg

42F6E410-732D-4446-9D5F-14A9D42A4E1B_zpse4bddf12.jpg

61E425B8-8622-4EC4-AF93-2328347EC1A7_zps1dd48c12.jpg

Stunning! You look gorgeous :happy:
  • m0ll3pprz
    m0ll3pprz Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    It's stunning! You look gorgeous :-) Congratulations, enjoy your special day! :flowerforyou:
  • shelbysp8
    shelbysp8 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! I agree with someone else - I don't think I would put a belt with it - I think it would take away from the dress and great it looks already.
  • KeriW626
    KeriW626 Posts: 430
    Options
    I think he may cry when he sees you in it as well.
  • BehindBlueEyes988
    Options
    Thanks again! We added the belt because I wanted a little sparkle and adds just enough for my taste. It's so crazy to put on the dress you'll be walking down the aisle in. Thanks all again!
  • BehindBlueEyes988
    Options
    I think he may cry when he sees you in it as well.

He doesn't cry much, so that's my goal!! I got my mother, whom never cries, to instantly start when she saw this one, cried harder with the accessories, and didn't so much as blink at the 15 others I tried!