My wedding dress...like?

Options
1235»

Replies

• mellisaweldon
    Options
    Omfg it's awesome I wish I had your figure you look great and that dress really flatters every curve crook and cranny of you it's perfect for you and I know everyone else will love you in it. I too am getting married but in June 2013 and I think I found a really great dress but haven't seen it in person or obviously tried it on but it also has a corset back and is pretty much my size so should be

fine.....
  • HiKaren
    HiKaren Posts: 1,306 Member
    Options
    Whooooh! Aaaah. Nice! :smile:
  • BehindBlueEyes988
    Options
    Omfg it's awesome I wish I had your figure you look great and that dress really flatters every curve crook and cranny of you it's perfect for you and I know everyone else will love you in it. I too am getting married but in June 2013 and I think I found a really great dress but haven't seen it in person or obviously tried it on but it also has a corset back and is pretty much my size so should be

fine.....

I loved this style before I ever tried it on. Boy, was I excited when it looked good! Thank you so much! Our wedding isn't until October, so you'll be before us! You will look absolutely stunning walking down the aisle in anything!! Trust that!
  • BehindBlueEyes988
    Options
    Whooooh! Aaaah. Nice! :smile:

Thanks! =]]] You are all helping lift my mood, which has been pretty upset since yesterday. Thank youu!
  • YaGigi
    YaGigi Posts: 817 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! I agree with someone else - I don't think I would put a belt with it - I think it would take away from the dress and great it looks already.

I agree. That's a beautiful dress and is not supposed to be worn with a belt.
    The ruffles on the top will not work with a belt.
    The open back most definitely will not work with a belt.

Instead I'd have some serious bling bling on the neck and ears. White gold diamonds and pearls would be gorgeous.
  • stomachflu
    stomachflu Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    It needs some Ravens colours!
  • BehindBlueEyes988
    Options
    I'll say this much. I love my belt and how it looks on the dress. I bought it already, when we purchased the dress so it's gonna stay. I appreciate the insight, but I'm just too in love with it to nix it!

I thought purple myself, but my fiance didn't like the idea. (The man didn't want football!?) but none in the wedding...yet. haha!