100lbs down! Before and after pic!

Options

Replies

• SgtPain1967
    SgtPain1967 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you, you look fantastic...
  • montanadanni
    montanadanni Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    You are such an inspiration! Not just because of the weight but your other challenges as well. God bless you and continue doing what your doing because it's working. Family and friends become uncomfortable around 1) Success and 2) people losing weight, getting in shape and looking better then them. They are just projecting their feelings about why they have not done as good a job at treating their bodies better as you have. Your outlook looked bleak had you you continued the path you where are on. Now you look FABULOUS and I'm sure you feel your outlook looks GREAT!

You are a GREAT role model!

your reply means a lot! ty!
    i know my family loves me its just concern that i will turn into this unhealthy thing. my mother worries the most lol i was determined to beat the odds and having a good medical team behind me was priceless. well not actually priceless...thank god for good insurance:)
  • montanadanni
    Options
    Your such an inspiration to me I also have had a very similar path in life. I was recently diagnosed with hashimotos I am so glad to see you were able to lose the weight and get healthier way to go!

its frustrating having thyroid problems. i am a rare case that the meds worked very well for me, for a lot of people it takes awhile to get the right dose and then it is slower to lose. others they get the right dose and the weight flies off:) only reason mine was so fast is because i really was super sick. so dont' get discouraged:)
  • montanadanni
    Options
    OMG - you look amazing...

Please wait a year before you do think of surgery I see from many people here that time helps a lot with spare skin issue

lol i don't plan on getting plastics for at least 4 years! i still need to pop out kids and i need to finish school, believe me i am not jumping the gun:) besides having another surgery scares the crap out of me >.<
  • KipDrordy
    KipDrordy Posts: 169 Member
    Options

DANIELLEEKLUND.jpg
    IMG_1275.jpg

I'm always amazed when I see before and afters of people who have lost 100 lbs. It's shocking to see the difference. You should be very proud of yourself.
  • junipearl
    junipearl Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT!!!!

I am not celiac, but my other half is - so the majority of my meals/snacks etc. are gluten free. =)
  • montanadanni
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT!!!!

I am not celiac, but my other half is - so the majority of my meals/snacks etc. are gluten free. =)

its not to bad is it:) do you tell the difference when you take gluten out of your life? i notice feeling a lot better but then again i have celiac so lol that could be it a lone but i have heard others 'normal' people say it does help them as well:)
  • lizzie2190
    lizzie2190 Posts: 236 Member
    Options
    Fantastic work, you look great well done x
  • rebecca101175
    rebecca101175 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow, what a difference that made for your health! You look great too!
  • serenity216
    serenity216 Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    Way to go!
  • MyLovesMyLife
    MyLovesMyLife Posts: 424 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! Congrats!
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! You def deserve a congrats and i'm here to give it to you....Wonderful job my dear!
  • Simonino
    Simonino Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    OMG!!! What a change!! You look fantastic, amazing!! Congratulation on all your hard work it paid off great!
  • junipearl
    junipearl Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    YOU LOOK GREAT!!!!

its not to bad is it:) do you tell the difference when you take gluten out of your life? i notice feeling a lot better but then again i have celiac so lol that could be it a lone but i have heard others 'normal' people say it does help them as well:)
    haha well my bf, like you, definitely felt it RIGHT away. He was less tired, his joints didn't hurt anymore, his skin went back to not being a ghastly pale green color, and his tummy didn't hurt LOL.
    For me, I just get less head aches and less bloating. =)
    I think being GF encourages you to be healther because you cant eat out as much and you can't eat as many empty carbs. ^_^
  • mrsoz22
    mrsoz22 Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    You look fab, great job!
  • penrbrown
    penrbrown Posts: 2,685 Member
    Options
    1. You look friggin FANTASTIC!

2. Is your dog holding a stuffed duck in that picture? WAHAHAHAHAHA! I'm sorry! That cracks me up! Is he a pointer? ;P
  • Tara1090
    Tara1090 Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations!!!!
  • dipletti
    dipletti Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    you look super amazing! congrats
  • capnrus789
    capnrus789 Posts: 2,731 Member
    Options
    You, my dear, are a rock star.
  • leianno
    leianno Posts: 21
    Options
    AMAZING! Thank you so much for sharing! You look absolutely fabulous!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!