100lbs down! Before and after pic!

Options

Replies

• becs_91
    becs_91 Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    You look incredible! Sounds like you have overcome a LOT. Amazing job!!!
  • jesse1379
    jesse1379 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Thats incredible! Congratulations:)
  • Mzaka04
    Mzaka04 Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    You are truly an inspiration! Way to go
  • mistyblue1963
    Options
    really impressed,you look so much younger:)
  • sweetalker
    sweetalker Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    OMG, amazing!!!
  • GratePhish
    Options
    very inspiring! I am working to lose a good bit of weight as well, and while I don't have any of the medical issues you suffered (that I know of)...I have Ulcerative Collitis, which according to my Gastroenterologist, is very similar to Crohn's
  • anaboneana
    anaboneana Posts: 195 Member
    Options
    excuse me while i pick my jaw up from off the floor... way to go! you look stunning!!
  • montanadanni
    montanadanni Posts: 184 Member
    Options
    very inspiring! I am working to lose a good bit of weight as well, and while I don't have any of the medical issues you suffered (that I know of)...I have Ulcerative Collitis, which according to my Gastroenterologist, is very similar to Crohn's

its somewhat similiar. collitis is not fun....i am sorry you have to deal with that. anything having to deal with the intestinal track will effect your eating, its just how it is. if your guts don't like it, by golly you will feel the after math!

autoimmune disease run in my family...most of my problems are handed down geneticly:(
  • montanadanni
    Options
    excuse me while i pick my jaw up from off the floor... way to go! you look stunning!!

hahaha thanks! you made me giggle
  • far1run9
    Options
    You look fantastic, what an inspiration! Good luck on your RN :)
  • gcanter
    gcanter Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    Good job! Way to go.
  • tinytinam
    tinytinam Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    Wonderful, Fabulous and Amazing. Well done. You are an inspiration.
  • simplyshrinking
    simplyshrinking Posts: 94 Member
    Options
    Congratulations girl! You are such a motivation for myself and others. Keep up the great work!
  • stranggir5
    Options
    That's amazing! Stories like yours give me so much inspiration seeing as how I've got a disease that kinda hinders weight loss myself. Keep it up though, you're almost there! :)
  • brayaddie
    brayaddie Posts: 101 Member
    Options
    You look Amazing!! :smile:
  • alisha1321
    alisha1321 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Gorgeous. Hope to reach my goal weight within a year!!! :)
  • montanadanni
    Options
    You look amazing! Gorgeous. Hope to reach my goal weight within a year!!! :)
    you can do it! :) just stay true to your plan
  • dewbrew
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I hope that I can stick with this. I've tried so many different things I was thinking about Gastro. When my son told me about this web site. I started the last week of August, and lost 14 so far. I hope I can lose about 115 lbs. I'm not at the level of too much excerise yet. I figure when I lose a little more I'll be able to walk more and maybe do more.
  • montanadanni
    Options
    Congratulations!!! I hope that I can stick with this. I've tried so many different things I was thinking about Gastro. When my son told me about this web site. I started the last week of August, and lost 14 so far. I hope I can lose about 115 lbs. I'm not at the level of too much excerise yet. I figure when I lose a little more I'll be able to walk more and maybe do more.

don't start to much at once. get one thing down then add another because doing it all at once is a lot to juggle and your most likely to fail.

90% of weight loss is your diet. get that figure out first:) then when it become natural for you and easy. then add in the workouts:) you can do it! stay motivated by having a group to share with and help keep you on track.
  • femme62209
    femme62209 Posts: 327 Member
    Options
    WOW! What a huge difference! Congratulations! You rock!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!